The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Habit #2

4 posters

Go down

Good Habit #2 Empty Good Habit #2

Post  Tracey Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:27 pm

BREAKFAST EVERYDAY!!!

* The most efficient time for our body to digest food is during the day. And it begins this work as soon as we eat breakfast: the first meal of the day. Did you know that breakfast means to "break the fast"? Eating breakfast breaks the fast that our bodies have been in all night while we sleep. If we eat breakfast first thing in the morning, our body begins working first thing in the morning, and it begins burning calories first thing in the morning, and that makes it begin losing weight first thing in the morning.
Think of it this way: our body is our car. And because we're using it, we need to put in fuel. In fact, we need to constantly make sure it has enough fuel to keep running. And we do this until the end of the day, when we let the fuel tank close in on empty, because we know we're about to park the car for the night, and this type of car just doesn't like to have its tank full while it is parked. While we sleep. And beings we don't want our car's tank full while it is parked, we need to stop eating 2 to 3 hours before we go to bed. *from Zonya Foco,RD www.waterwithlemon.com

THE POWER OF ONE GOOD HABIT

Last edited by farmgirl87 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Good Habit #2 Empty Re: Good Habit #2

Post  kemiller Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:42 pm

In highschool I never ate breakfast I just didn't have time before I went to school and we weren't allowed to eat in class. Now that I am in college and on most days have to walk at least a couple blocks to class I usually eat something on the go on my way. At work in the summer I take something and eat while I am working between 8 and 9. I have been up for at least a couple hours by then but it's really the first chance I get to eat since I sleep on the bus.
kemiller
kemiller

Back to top Go down

Good Habit #2 Empty Breakfast

Post  Jackie Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:42 am

I'm pretty hit and miss on this one. I wake with migraines a lot and when that happens I just don't feel like eating. I typically do better during the school year. I hate using too many points for breakfast because I seem to get hungry in the evening. I am trying to do this more though.
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Good Habit #2 Empty Breakfast everyday!!

Post  Tracey Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:48 pm

Is everybody eating breakfast everyday???

I need to hear from you!!
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Good Habit #2 Empty Breakfast

Post  Jackie Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:28 am

I've got this one about nailed.

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  kemiller Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:59 am

This one I have been on and off on the last couple days depending on what time I get up and how cranky the kids are in the morning but once I get a schedule going at school I will have this one down.
kemiller
kemiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobbi Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:59 pm

I am eating breakfast every morning but am starving at 11! What the hell?????
Bobbi
Bobbi

Back to top Go down

Good Habit #2 Empty me too

Post  Tracey Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:10 pm

I too am really hungry at 11. If you eat a piece of fruit at 10 you wont be starving at 11.
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down