The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Habit #4

5 posters

Go down

Good Habit #4 Empty Good Habit #4

Post  Tracey Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:53 pm

EAT OFTEN....

Eat often and include a fruit or vegetable each time. Eating often keeps your hunger hormones
under control and prevents you from feeling starved and then overeating. By including a fruit or
vegetable with every meal or snack, you will be satisfied with fewer calories while loading up with
disease fighting, fat flushing vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. This 200-300 daily calorie
savings may not seem like much, but this habit alone can melt off 20 - 30 pounds in one year!!
*Zonya Foco, RD www.waterwithlemon.com

THE POWER OF ONE GOOD HABIT
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Good Habit #4 Empty Re: Good Habit #4

Post  Jackie Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:26 am

This will be a challenging one! I guess a WW ice cream bar doesn't count huh?

I'm glad to see that you and Julie are getting on track Tracey! Woo hoo keep it up!

Wish me luck. I start my new job today and my stomach is in knots!

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  kemiller Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:59 pm

I have to do this already with my stomach. Although I can't eat many fruits or vegetables so I'm kinda stuck there. I am having a few issues eating that often cause I'm usually not hungry but if I wait then its about an hour before meal time again and I'm starting to get hungry. I think this will be easier to deal with when I am back at school and don't have a set meal time I can eat when I am hungry and then wait for an extra hour to have supper.
kemiller
kemiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:03 am

[b] I can do this one, eating more often, OHHH yeah, I've got this one right away. lol! I've just been missing the fruit and veggies. That's what I've been doing wrong. cheers I will get on track, I will, I will, I will. bounce
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Good Habit #4 Empty Are you eating often?

Post  Tracey Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:50 pm

Are you eating often and including a fruit or vegetable each time??

I need to hear from you!!
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobbi Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:08 pm

I am eating breakfast, lunch, snack (sometimes two) and then dinner. usually no snacks before bed unless I have points left over.
Bobbi
Bobbi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:30 pm

good for you Bobbi. You are doing it right. I just can't give up that night snack, but I have limited it to 1 snack at 8 p.m. and no more than 3 points if I have that many left. Sometimes I'm not even using all of my points, although I know that you are suppose to. Most days I come out just about right.

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down