The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week of Dec. 21......Happy Birthday Janet!!

4 posters

Go down

Week of Dec. 21......Happy Birthday Janet!! Empty Week of Dec. 21......Happy Birthday Janet!!

Post  Tracey Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:26 am

Wow what a week! I have maintained my 16 pound loss, even with being in Sf for three days. So that is good.

I am so glad that I have Chelsea here to help me take care of dad. It would be way too much for me to do alone. I got up this morning to walk and my back is sore from helping him get up, so I didn't walk today either. I haven't walked since last wednesday, but I guess that is life. Taking care of your dad is way different than a spouse. I get really ticked at him a lot, but try not to let him see it. It is nice that Chelsea and I can take turns. I try to do it during the day so that she can stay with him at night. Got a lot to do before Christmas so I have been running like the ever-ready bunny. But I guess I do that all the time anyway. That must be why I can eat so much and not gain. I ate some junk food in Sf but watched what I was eating the rest of the time. Guess it paid off.

Glad to see that everybody is doing good. We must take a picture at Christmas, so we can take another at Easter. Hope everybody stays on here and posts during the holidays, it will help everybody.

Good luck and have fun!!
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Week of Dec. 21......Happy Birthday Janet!! Empty Re: Week of Dec. 21......Happy Birthday Janet!!

Post  Tracey Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:28 am

That should have been a 17 pound loss!!!!
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Week of Dec. 21......Happy Birthday Janet!! Empty Re: Week of Dec. 21......Happy Birthday Janet!!

Post  Bridget Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:40 pm

First of all, I want to say Happy Birthday Janet!!!! Sorry you aren't into the holiday spirit this year. I'm still excited for Christmas, but it just seems different....like maybe this year went by too fast and it just doesn't seem like it should be Christmas already. I haven't even started on my shopping and it's only 3 days away!! We didn't decorate this year either. We don't have room for our tree and Antoine was going to put lights up outside, but then it got too cold and wouldn't quit snowing....and by that time I didn't figure it was worth the hassle. On top of all that, I still don't have anything for Amya to wear! Pierre has SHIT for options!!! Penney's had Easter dresses out, NOT Christmas dresses for goodness sake!! Walmart and Kmart didn't have anything either...so my last resort is Anderson's or Second Addition downtown. Wish me luck!!

Now back to what we are really suppose to post about!....I was very happy this morning when I got on the scale. I am down to 169, which is a 1/2 lb down from the original weight I lost before gaining it all back again. So, I am at a total of 10 lbs lost. It's not what my goal was, but at least it's something, and after Christmas I am going to really kick it in the butt. I agree with Tracey, we need to have a picture at Christmas and take another at Easter to see the progress we make. Well, gotta get back to work. See you on Thursday!!!
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:43 pm

Whoops! I pulled a Tracey this morning!! Make that 11 lbs lost!!!
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:35 pm

Happy Birthday Janet! I think we all try to do to do to much for Christmas, and that it why its so stressful. Why do we make candy??? Because that's what mom did. Why do we decorate, so everyone can see what we did. You know if we would encourage our neighbors to decorate outside we could just enjoy their lights! Why do we buy so many presents, so we can wrap??? Why don't we just buy gift certicates. That way people can go get what they want, instead of taking everything back, and get what they really want! LOL If we saved all this energy and did more excerize maybe we could lose more. Just on the funny side. I can't help it, I love love love Christmas and guess what, I was decorating inside and I was tierd of putting things up so I just quite. I've made cookies and candy with the grandkids, and wishing they were all here to help,but they not and my house isn't the cleanest but I don't care.
I feel so good from the weight loss and so glad to hear that Tracey and Bridget have done good too. Keep up the good work and hope to hear from the others.
Called Jim yesterday to see how he was doing and he said he just needed some tender loving care.
Sounds like he is getting it from Tracey and Chelsea!
See ya soon!
Julie santa
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:38 pm

Damn, should of previewed that, made some mistakes, but I did post! Very Happy
Julie
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Janet Thompson Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:07 am

Thanks for the birthday wishes. It kind of sucks to turn 60 and no one really noticed. Gerald did send me flowers so that was nice. My boss also gave me a gift and took me out for lunch. Our friends took us out and bought us supper so it wasn't a complete bust. I also got calls from Gerry & the boys, Gary Grey, Mom and Tracey. So it turned out to be a pretty good birthday. Now we'll see what tomorrow's anniversary brings. I told Gerald no gifts for birthday or Christmas so we'll see if I get something for the anniversary because I didn't say anything about that. I got everything done for Christmas except the stuff I have to make for Christmas Eve and Christmas dinner. I figured that way I could enjoy my special days and not have to come home from work and work some more. See you all at Christmas!!!
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down