The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

3 posters

Go down

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Empty HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Post  Tracey Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:38 pm

Happy New Year Fuller Family, (although we are not as full as we were in August!!).
According to the memberlist we lost a total of 156 pounds! Not quite what we were hoping for
but, what an awesome family project! It took some of us a lot longer to get going than it did
some of the rest of us and then there are those that are still trying to get going. IF you were
getting on the forum more frequently, you might find some inspiration here that would give
you some incentive.

So, we need to make some new goals along with our New Years' Resolutions. I am not good at keeping resolutions, so I may look at more short term goals. This is something that we need to
think about for awhile before we just blurt something out that would lead us to failure. That
(failure) only leads to more and more failure. I have found that if I can really stick to it for a week
and then drop a few pounds it makes you excited and that much more determined. I really believe
that if you want to lose you need a network of people and resources to make it happen. That is what we are doing here with the forum. This is such a great resource.

I have not been to WW since Dec 9 as I had to go to Sf with dad on a Wed so I missed that one. The next week they canceled because of weather and I didn't go the 30th as Andrew was here. So I am excited to go Jan. 6.

Let's all make goals and reach them in 2010. Oh my gosh Taylor and Alissa graduate in a few months! Wow! Oh Yeah that just may be our next picture!!

Happy New Year! Love you all !
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Empty Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Post  Julie Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:57 pm

I think that sounds good Tracey, but as of now I think you and I are the only ones that are on. I have gained a couple of lbs back but I'm am going strong as of yesterday. I refuse to lose all that I have gained in this goal. That sounds funny but its true! We have worked so hard and I'm not going to gain this back. Looking back at all the pictures and seeing how we all looked ( not so great).
You know we must look good because some people can't even say how good we look. Maybe alittle jealousy ( hope I spelled that right) kicking in huh? Oh well can't help that.
Hope you all will join back in with us!
Happy New Year and may we all look better and feel better in the furture!
Julie flower
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:07 am

I didn't realize that you had added it up before I posted Tracey, but just think 156 pounds is a good sized adult. That is quite an accomplishment. I think we should go for 100 more by the graduations if we can get enough people on board again.

I know that Kendra and I are in. I'm not sure about Jay. He said he hasn't gained any back since Nov. so that's good anyway.

Jackie
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down