The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week of August 30

3 posters

Go down

Week of August 30 Empty Week of August 30

Post  Tracey Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:38 pm

OKay, so I did not do very well this week Sad In fact I am quite Mad Just ask queen Jackie!

I must have been Sleep this last week as I gained 1.6 pounds Rolling Eyes

queen Jackie seems to think it is because I drank 40 ounces of water this afternoon scratch

Oh Well, It Is A NEW Week for US so lets get to exercising!! We made a pact to exercise everyday

this week. confused

Next week when I weigh in I am not going to feel like a pig I am going to be cheers !!

I am going to kick some elephant butt!! lol!

flower Tracey
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Week of August 30 Empty Pigs!!!

Post  evelyn Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:44 pm

O.K.Tracey,I`m not doing well either.I never lost a thing either,so join the crowd.I just can`t seem to get pumped up about it.I have to have surgery on both my hands for trigger fingers.Guess that don`t help my mood.But will see what I can do.Hope you have a better week,coming.Hang in there,Kiddo!!!!Love Ya,anyway.

evelyn

Back to top Go down

Week of August 30 Empty Re: Week of August 30

Post  Jackie Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:52 pm

Tracey

Have you been keeping our pact? I have walked every day this week. I even had to walk on the treadmill last night because it was raining out. You damned well better be exercising along with me girl. The first week at WW I lost 2.8 pounds. The second week I gained 2.4 and I felt like crying as well. Last week I was proud of myself because I had lost 2.4 and the ww lady says "there, now you're back to where you should be so lets keep it off this week." Some kind of inspiration. Anyway, most of the time she's so energetic that I just love her. You will be down this week if you just stick in there with me Tracey.

I am pretty determined to get some weight off. Kalin's senior pics are the end of Oct. and we are going to do some family ones. I really want to get 10 pounds off by then. I'm hoping that I can keep this up this time with both kids graduating in May too. I'm sick of looking like the good year blimp. Jay must be inspired too, because he's back at it this week with me, which helps me a ton too.

I am down 11 pounds since our family reunion that started all this, so I guess that's better than nothing. Thanks for keeping after us Tracey. It's really helping me having you do this with me. Maybe we can get together and exercise, but not at 5 a.m. for crying out loud! I would fall asleep and fall of the treadmill and kill myself. Now that would be a story for WW.

Bridget keep it up. You should think about joining curves. I love going there and even Kendra (who hates moving) likes curves. I wish that was an option over here. Let's see if we can each lost 10 by Halloween. If you want to do WW with the points and don't have the info. I'll share.

Mom good luck with your hand surgery. I plan to call you tomorrow to see what you've found out. I'll say a prayer for you. Even if we have been naughty and haven't been going to church I still remember how to pray. Get out and walk until you have surgery. It'll keep your spirits up.

Janet said the times not right for her right now because they are going to Branson. I can sure respect that. Julie get your butt in gear so you'll look good for those interviews!

By the way, I'd think this damn hippo should have lost some weight by now wouldn't you?

Jackie
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Week of August 30 Empty Good year blimp!!!

Post  evelyn Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:57 pm

I feel like the good year blimp.Having a hard time getting motivated tho.I know I am going to go to curves in Az.I may call here and see what I can do,maybe tranfer to Az.I need something.Good work Jackie!!I`m proud of you and Jay.Also Tracey,For working on all of us.Thanks!!I love you.Keep up trying tho I know how hard it is.Come on Bridget,Try and work at it so we don`t all get so heavy.Guess we were born into some of it.But maybe we can beat it,alot of people like us do so we can too!!!!Suppose to find out when I have my surgery today.Missed my call this morning,so she`s suppose to call me back.Hope soon.

evelyn

Back to top Go down

Week of August 30 Empty Re: Week of August 30

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down