The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week of Oct. 20

Go down

week of Oct. 20 Empty week of Oct. 20

Post  Jackie Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:25 pm

Hey everyone

Tracey got me going back to weight watchers. I think we started 9 weeks ago and I've dropped 12 pounds. I even earned my 5% sticker (which for those of you who don't know means that I've lost 5% of my total body weight. I've actually lost 18.5 pounds since last August when we started this board so I'm getting really clost to 10% which is what my Dr. said should be a goal of mine to keep my diabetes under control, so I'm pretty proud of myself. We all know how hard it is.

Jay has been walking with me some of the time and has been watching what he's eating some as well, but I don't know how much he's lost. It's a lot more fun going to weight watchers when Tracey can do it with me so I'm hoping that you get out of the field and can join me again soon Tracey. Like going to weight watchers I sure enjoy my walks more when Jay goes with. Even when I have the dog with me on the weekends it seems to help. Maybe it's because I feel like I'm killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

Julie I'm glad that you've lost 8 pounds. That's great. Mine is coming off slow. One week early on I gained 2.4 pounds and that really hurt my average, but I figure even if I only average 1/2 pound a week at least I'm heading in the right direction. This week it was 1.6 and I even went to a reading conference in Rapid so I was really happy with that.

I'm finding that the longer I eat smaller portions and more fruits and veggies the easier it gets. I try to walk a mile every night but I don't always get that done either. I know that part is going to get a lot tougher here soon.

Mom maybe you can get going on exercising when you get to Arizona. I wish I lived where it was nice enough to walk outside year round. That would really help.

I hope the rest of you come back and join us. It's really helpful when we hold each other accountable. When you know you are going to have to report on how you're doing it helps. The support helps too, so let's all start posting again! Good Luck everyone. My next goal is to lose another 11.5 by Christmas so I will be down 30 in all by then.

Jackie
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down