The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week of 1/11/10

5 posters

Go down

Week of 1/11/10 Empty Week of 1/11/10

Post  kemiller Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:54 pm

I am sooo proud of myself after last week. I lost 4.2 pounds last week. I am back and ready to take my princess title back. We will see what I can do this next week. I will return to exercising on Thursday and plan to exercise everyday that I am at school. My schedule is set up very nicely for me to be able to exercise 5 days a week this semester. I will post everyday after I exercise and expect you guys to make me stick to my goal of exercising every day that I am at school.
kemiller
kemiller

Back to top Go down

Week of 1/11/10 Empty Re: Week of 1/11/10

Post  Jackie Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:00 pm

You go Kendra! I want to see how good you can look in your bridesmaid dress! Make a goal and shoot for it!

Mom
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:00 am

KENDRA! You go girl!!! We'll be watching and listening to see if you keep going! I know you can do it. I'm so glad to see the Millers back at it!
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tracey Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:56 am

Way to go Kendra!! Way to hit after the new year! Work hard and you can achieve your goals, not just losing weight either, but other goals in your life as well.

Congratulations are your BIG loss!!

Tracey
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Miller Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:42 am

I am fairly proud of myself. I lost 1.6 punds last week. If I could do that week in and week out, I would be happy.

I really need to get back into the routine. I am not following the habits/rules. The first rule I want to re-implement is to start eating breakfast. That helps get my metabolism jump started in the morning, and helps keep my hunger down throughout the day. I have also been bad about skipping lunch, meaning I am back to that awful habit of eating one meal a day, after my metabolism has gone into hybernation.

The other habit I really need to get after is drinking water. I just hate it. I like something with flavor. So, I drink diet pop. I know I shouldn't, but it is probably my biggest weakness right now.

With ball games and play practices I have not been watching what I eat. I need to be more like Julie and order the grilled chicken salad. We ate at D & K the last two nights. Last night was chicken fried steak (I can feel my arties clog as I type this). Tonight it was broasted chicken. In another week, the play run will probably be over and I can start to get back into more of a home routine. BB goes for another month yet.

Let's all make a News Years resolution to be on here, post, update, encourage and support. I know I appreciate it!

Jay
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Tracey Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:14 am

....and Jay don't forget when your play gets over, you have to start another!! I only need two more women, and I think I know where I can find them.
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  kemiller Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:20 pm

I made it to Curves twice this week. That is pretty good since I was there less than 48 hours before heading home again. The first day I burned 526 calories and day 2 which was an alternate day where you work out at 80% on the curves smart plan that I am on I burned 451 calories. However that didn't do me much good this week with ball games Mon (I ate before I left home) Tue and Fri. Also I left home at 7:30 am yesterday and didn't return until 8:30 this morning. Which means I ate out 3 times yesterday and consumed a fair amount of alcohol last night which puts me up 1.5 pounds this morning. I WILL get that back off this week though. I will weigh in officially tomorrow morning and report but don't get your hopes up because we have the play tonight so we will be eating out once again.
kemiller
kemiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down