The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week of August 31st

3 posters

Go down

Week of August 31st Empty Week of August 31st

Post  kemiller Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:03 am

This week I only lost .2 pounds but I am ok with that. I have been losing alot for me the last few weeks and now that I am starting to feel better I expected it to slow down. After being on the road 2 days this week and in Pierre all day yesterday I am just glad I didn't gain any weight. I have now lost a total of 8.2 pounds. I go back to school tonight and Leauna and I are going to start Curves either this week or next so that should help get me going again because when we do that we really get a good workout in. How did everyone else do this week?
kemiller
kemiller

Back to top Go down

Week of August 31st Empty weight loss for week of Aug. 31st

Post  Jackie Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:54 pm

Yeah, my whopping 1/2 pound was nothing to write home about, but after losing 4 1/2 last week I knew I'd have a slow week. Sad 1/2 pound is better than gaining, which is what I've done every week for the last couple of years. Hopefully next week some more will come off.

I'm wonding if Mom has this thing figured out because she isn't posting. I think I'll go and call her.

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Week of August 31st Empty WOOO HOOO!!!

Post  Tracey Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:53 am

Okay last night Don asked how the weight loss is going. I said that I have lost 5 pounds. He said I can tell. I said what do you mean. He said that I am more focused. Never did get an explanation of what he meant. But I do believe it was good. So I think I am finally on track. If I can just slow down when eating and pay attention to my points. I am keeping my journal in my back pocket. Very Happy
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Week of August 31st Empty getting started

Post  Jackie Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:19 pm

Good for you Tracey. I think the hardest part is getting started. IT's getting the confidence that you can do it. I seen Don when I was out walking tonight. I bet he can tell in your attitude. Keep it up Tracey.

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Week of August 31st Empty Re: Week of August 31st

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down