The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week of May 31st - A new beginning

Go down

Week of May 31st - A new beginning Empty Week of May 31st - A new beginning

Post  Jay Miller Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Well, with every journey there is a first step. This morning I took that first step. It sucked!

My first step was to step on the scale.

I don't remember exactly what my beginning weight was when we started last summer/fall, or what my weight was when I stopped, but I got an idea. When I stepped on the scale this morning, it told me something I already knew. For you see, last fall I went down a size in pants. By this morning, those smaller pants are pretty damn tight and riding lower to get them hooked.

My last previous entry on the website said I had lost 26 pounds. My best guess is I have gained 15 of those back.

The only bright is that I do not weigh more now than when I started last time. My weight today was 237. I still would like to lose 50, maybe even 60, pounds. However, I know if I set that as a goal, I will get discouraged or lose focus before I complete that journey. So, for now, I am going to set a goal of 17 pounds. That will put me to 220 and back to the neighborhood of where I was when i stopped last time. Kalin and Kendra graduate a year from now. I plan to be there and down yet another size (from where I left off last year).

I had a salad for lunch, with water, no pop. For supper I had a steak, peas, a little bit of Janet's potato salad, and some weight watchers dressing concution that has apples in it that Kendra made. Went for a mile walk after supper.

One of my biggest hurdles is, and always been, drinking enough water.

I have heard from Jackie, Julie, Janet, Tracey, and Bridget. They are all in.

In this season of graduation, today is like the first step of our new journey. The first step of this ongoing journey sucked. But after a day I feel better about myself, and know the help and support of my family that we can all do this together. Good luck to everyone!

Jay
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

Week of May 31st - A new beginning Empty Re: Week of May 31st - A new beginning

Post  Jay Miller Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:39 pm

Rumor has it there is a camping/fishing trip in the works for the weekend. Several Fuller Family members may be in attendance.

Therefore, Sgt. Slimdown is imposing a beer ban, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY! drunken That includes those of us who may not be in attendance.

A Smores ban is currently under advisement. king
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down