The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week of November 23

+2
Bridget
Tracey
6 posters

Go down

Week of November 23 Empty Week of November 23

Post  Tracey Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:46 am

CONGRATULATIONS CHELSEA!! Everybody need to check out Chelsea's post in WOOO HOOO!!
YOU GO GIRL!! queen

Four days....and two pounds to go. I WILL MAKE IT!!! tongue
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Week of November 23 Empty Re: Week of November 23

Post  Bridget Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:11 pm

Guess I should have read this post before I commented on the other one!! I believe you can definitely make your 2 lb goal by Thursday!! I forgot to weigh this morning, but I will be sure to weigh tomorrow. I don't think I'll have to worry about eating too much yummy Thanksgiving dinner because I WON'T be having one!!! Sad Antoine and I will be home alone probably eating hot dogs or sandwiches since we can't go to mom's and didn't get invited anywhere else! Oh well, that's okay...Christmas is just around the corner so I'll get my yummy dinner then!
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Tracey Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:55 pm

Yeah don't forget to weigh tomorrow! Sorry you are spending Thanksgiving alone. We are working on Thursday as all of the Ogles will be Friday and Saturday. Excited, have'nt seen them in forever. Besides can't you cook?? Go to the Ramkota, that should be good.
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  kemiller Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:01 pm

Well I weighed this morning and have bad bad news. I gained 3 pounds over the course of the LONG weekend. I had a blast and it was worth it but now I have to hit it hard again and I guess that means no cheating when we are in Sioux Falls for another long weekend this comming weekend. Thats ok though because I am determined to lose weight although I'm starting to think that a majority of it is going to have to come after Christmas.

Tracey you can do it!! I know you can.

Bridget you know you would be invited here if we were doing Thanksgiving here, but at least you won't be eating with the homeless people.
kemiller
kemiller

Back to top Go down

Week of November 23 Empty We are amazing.....

Post  Tracey Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:58 am

I just added up the weightloss according to the memberlist. We have lost 143 pounds!!! That is grrrreat!!!

three days......1.5 pounds..... to go! I WILL do this.
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:29 pm

Okay Tracey, I didn't forget to weigh this morning but I wish I HAD!!!! I gained 3 damn lbs back Sad Sad I thought I was doing good but I guess not. I am going to work hard and weigh again on Thursday. I am so mad at myself right now!!! So sorry Tracey, you are going to have to take that total weight down to 140 Sad
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  kemiller Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:02 pm

Family we have 4.5 weeks to lose 60 pounds!!! I know we can do it. Tracey I also know that you can make your goal for Thanksgiving I have faith in you!!! I have more faith in all the rest of you than I do myself. I was back down .6 pounds this morning but today hasn't been the greatest day for my diet. Leauna went huntin with Jerrod today so I went and got Jack and took him to lunch at McDonalds. I wanted to get to see him while I was here and it beat eating lunch by myself. I did however give him my cookie that came with my meal and I only ate half my fries. Although the pop I consumed is going to make both of those things not matter. Since I was told I could drink pop again that has been my hardest obstacle to overcome. I really struggle with it when I am driving and I have been struggling to make myself drink diet pop. One thing I am proud of myself for is the fact that I have not bought any pop to put in my apartment all semester. I am going to try my hardest to finish out the semester that way. I figure at least if I don't have it in my house then I am only drinking it when I am driving or eating out but as we all know with me those to things happen more often then they don't. Anyway good luck to everyone and I will try my hardest to step it up and not create us to need to lose more wieght. Come on Fuller Family lets all step it up and finish out by completing our goal.
kemiller
kemiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:50 pm

Kendra they sell water at those convenience stores I promise. We need EVERYONE'S help if we are going to make our family goal.

Keep up the good work Tracey. You will make it.

Bridget get right back on and the weight will come right back off. The sooner you get back to it the easier it will come off. After we got home from Mayo my 3 pounds came back off the first week.

We have a lot to lose by Christmas and it's going to take all of us helping to make it. Come on everyone. Don't let us down!!!

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Week of November 23 Empty Struggling

Post  Jay Miller Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:28 pm

I have relinquished my title as King of the Weight Losers. Both Julie and Jackie have surpassed me, so I will proclaim, the King is Dead, Hail to the Queens! Congratulations ladies. Also, the reality is that Janet, Chelsea, and Tracey are not that far behind me.

I will say that I am not giving up, but I am frustrated with myself. At one point, I was down nearly 30 pounds. I admit that was probably a "false low" since that weight was the day after I had been sick for 2 days and was probably dehydrated. When I weighed yeseterday, I am only down a smidge over 20 pounds. I am so upset at myself. I worked 3+ months to get the weight off, and in 3+ weeks I have regained 1/3 of what I lost. I have no one to blame but myself. I did good the first week at Mayo, but it has been downhill ever since. Since returning from Rochester, I have had no determination. We had another weekend on the road last weekend, and another one this coming weekend. I will be happy if I can just maintain.

I apologize for not getting on here more, but that is just part of my lack of motivation lately. It is kind of like a denial mechanism. I know I am going in the wrong direction, and I am hoping if I don't get on here and put it in writing, maybe I will wake up and discover it is all just a bad dream.

I am not quitting, but I can't say I have any inspirational or motivational thoughts this week. I am pissed at myself.

One Grumpy Bastard
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

Week of November 23 Empty Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Post  Jay Miller Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:34 am

I just wanted to take a moment before the hectic holiday weekend begins to wish everyone in our group a Happy Thanksgiving.

I, myself, have so much to be thankful for. I have a beautiful fantastic wife - who is getting more beautiful each day, and two amazing kids. I have relatively good health and a great job. It is hard to ask for much more.

But, yet this morning, I found something else to be thankful for. In the past, I have been weighing on Friday - to help keep me honest through the weekend. During my recent slump, I have gotten away from that practice. With Thanksgiving being a day that typically involves an over indulgence of food, I decided to weigh this morning - to help keep me honest! I am down 5 pounds from Monday! What a way to recharge a dead battery! I am not sure what is causing these wild flucuations in my weight, but the flucuation I got today, I can live with. I am back to thinking I can hit 199 by New Years Day.

Once again, Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Be careful out there - not only on the roads and Black Friday sales, but when you are dishing up that extra piece of pie! DON'T DO IT!

Jay
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Tracey Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:11 am

I too would like to wish everybody here a Happy Thanksgiving! We may not all be together today, but I have thought about each and every one of you! May your hearts be full and your plates....
well I will leave that to you.

I did not make my goal. Sad But I am very thankful for the weight that I have lost. I will just keep trying and who knows maybe I will make it by Monday.

I, too, have a lot to be thankful for! I have a happy, healthy family (at least we have no major problems, right now). I also have a wonderful network of family that tries to help each other out on this weightloss effort. I know that I have all of you when I have "troubles" and need to lean on someone. Thanks for never judging me and knowing who I am. AND thanks for being my family!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

...may we all be thinner by Christmas! Very Happy Very Happy
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Week of November 23 Empty Happy Thanksgiving!

Post  Jackie Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:56 am

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am thankful for a lot this year. After our scare with Kendra and getting good news at Mayo clinic we too have a pretty healthy family and no one can ask for more than that. Congratulations on getting that 5 back off Jay. I know that you've really been down since we've been back from Mayo. Hopefully that will get you going again!

I didn't quite make my 25 pound goal, but I have lost 2 pounds since Monday and am not at a loss of 22.5 pounds, which I'm very thankful for. I don't know if any of you watch Dr. Oz, but I bet that would take my "real age" down a lot. My new immediate goal is to be down 30 by Christmas. That is going to mean staying on track again this weekend. It will help that we are going out to eat so Thanksgiving will mean 1 meal instead of several days of eating wrong.

Like Tracey I would like to thank you all for being there for me on this diet venture and when I need you in my life. Julie and her family really stepped up when Kendra got sick and I appreciate that. Thanks for the calls Janet. It was great to know that you care. It is wonderful to know that we have this great family network and that even though we have our differences at times when the going gets tough we can count on one another. I'm quick with the tongue when someone makes me mad, but I'm a lot more hesitant to thank you all for being such a great family. Thanks guys. I love you all. Have a great Thanksgiving and spend good time with your families instead of eating that extra pie cheers

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:45 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I would of been on sooner but I have this little thing here called Amya! She is so cute and so funny, but not so cute and funny in the morning when I would of liked staying in bed alittle longer. So glad Bobbi, McKayla and Amya could come That's the hardest part of moving here.
Earlier this week I weighted and I was down 22.5 lbs and today I'm down 21.5. Was alittle down but I know it is just water weight so I'm ok with that. I take a 1/5 lb anytime. sunny
So glad that were on on track as of now. We have lost a whole person! That's an accomplishment!
Kendra, sorry that I haven't said anything about Misti and Bobbi. But I think it helped getting after the Millers. Misti has lost 6 lbs and I think Bobbi is struggling so much with hers. I wish I knew what I could do to help her out. Sad
May you all have a great day and be careful shopping for who all is going!
Julie flower
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:41 pm

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Well I weighed this morning and I'm a little happier than Monday as I am back down to 170.5. So instead of gaining three lbs since last Monday, I only gained 1. I am going to work extra hard from now until Christmas so I can fit into some of my smaller clothes. So I guess since everyone else is saying what they are thankful for, that means it's my turn. Like Jackie said, even though we all may have our differences at times, we are there for each other when things get tough. Family is the most important gift and I am so thankful that I have such a wonderful one. I hope you all have a great day and I love you all!!
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down