The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YAHOO - I LOST!!

+2
Jay Miller
Janet Thompson
6 posters

Go down

YAHOO - I LOST!! Empty YAHOO - I LOST!!

Post  Janet Thompson Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:26 pm

Ok, I know I'm not supposed to weigh until Thursday but couldn't help myself. I lost 3 pounds and I am so excited that I just had to tell someone!!!. That's 13 pounds so I'm catching you Jackie.

Tracey, this was a great idea. This is better than going to Weight Watchers and it doesn't cost a thing. Thanks. Laughing
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

YAHOO - I LOST!! Empty Congrats!

Post  Jay Miller Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:15 pm

WAY TO GO JANET!! Keep up the good work! You are catching me, but I am sorry, I can't allow that to happen. So, you are pushing me even harder. I like that!
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

YAHOO - I LOST!! Empty Re: YAHOO - I LOST!!

Post  Julie Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:43 pm

Wow, Janet that is really good! That's alot! Way to go! Look out Miller's she's on a roll! bounce
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

YAHOO - I LOST!! Empty Bring it on Janet

Post  Jackie Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:29 pm

We love the competition! My weight loss has really slowed down, but I did lose 2 last week and I've done pretty good so far this week so hopefully I'll lose another 2 next week.

Good luck! I'm proud of you. When we have a lot to go like you and I do it feels pretty hopeless at times, but we can do this together. Starting next week I only get 26 points so I'm probably going to feel hungry a lot. I'll just have to drink lots of water.

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:38 pm

Way to go Janet!!! It feels good to hear so many of us have done great this week. Can't wait to hear what the rest of you have to say tomorrow!! I agree with Jackie. If we have lost a total of 103 lbs already, we can definitely make the 200 goal by Christmas!! So let's all get motivated!!! Even you Chelsea!!!! Haven't heard from you in a while Evil or Very Mad I'm keeping my eye on you!! cyclops We all better be ready to take a Fuller Family picture in December!!
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

YAHOO - I LOST!! Empty 20 pound goal

Post  Jackie Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:31 am

It looks like Janet is doing her share! Report in everyone else, and I'll add it all up again. Our number should go up again today.

Tracey
How's it going? I know that you're going through a tough time and it's hard to lose when things aren't so good, but try exercising to get rid of that stress instead of eating. It really will help more. Eating will just cause weight gain, thus putting more stress on you. I'm always here if you want to talk. Kalin is doing poorly in Spanish and Kendra is still really fighting health issues so don't feel like you're alone in the parenting game. Someday they'll be all raised and we'll be sitting in our rocking chairs bored to death. I'm just sure of it. Come on in and walk with us some night when you have time. We'd love the company. We walk every night about 7.

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tracey Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:52 am

Yeah I do not know what I am doing!! Can't decide to weigh on Mon or Thurs. but don't really matter cause i haven't lost anything anyway. Staying the same is better than gaining. Between Doug and Taylor I am ready to jump off a cliff. Good thing there isn't any around here. LOL Hopefully I can report a loss on Monday.

As for Jay's request..... 2 out of 6 ain't bad. And it is usually twice a week anyway!! It is a must to keep my sanity!!

I started walking again on Tuesday. I have to get up at 530 for this to work so i have been going to bed about 900. Didn't walk this morning as i was up all night with a headache. Did get my kitchen clean though. I know that I must walk and exercise to keep me going and to keep my back in check.

Thanks Jackie for your concern. I WILL GET GOING SOON!!! You all are doing so damn good that it makes me sick thinking I can't do this. I know I can, it is hard to believe what stress can do to your body and mind.

Congrats to everybody for doing so well!!! We are going to have a lot to celebrate at Christmas this year!! And no diet food that day!!!
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:34 am

Tracey, you know your the one who inspired me with all this and it makes me sad to know that you are having problems now. Crying or Very sad It will get better, and Jackie is right, walking is good for stress, so put your walking shoes on and go to town and walk with them. Put yourself first, like you told Bridget. Sometimes walking and talking can help alot. Just seeing someone different helps too. I'm only a call away if you need to talk! Love you lots and will be thinking of you! I love you
Janet you are doing great! 4 lbs is alot of weight. I lost 1.5 this week and I think that is alot, and Jay, 1 lb is alot, so don't say only 1 lb lost. Do you know that is like 4 sticks of butter? Think about it that way.
Haven't heard what Bobbi,Chelsea, Gerry, and Mom are doing. Hey are you out there? Can any of you talk to us??? Please???
Lets go for another great week! Julie is ready to kick some butt! bounce
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:18 am

Mom has lost 2 pounds since she's been here. Her computer broke and the new one is coming in tomorrow so then she'll be able to join us again! I don't know where those other knuckleheads are.

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Janet Thompson Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:11 pm

Actually, Mom has lost 4 pounds since she has been here. Anyway, she has lost a total of 10 pounds now. She should. You ought to see how much she has been working at Flossie's. Gerald has been up there the last two days helping. They got a lot done this week.

Janet
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

YAHOO - I LOST!! Empty Keep your chin up Tracey

Post  Jay Miller Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:35 am

Do not get discourcaraged and do not give up. All of us have needed to do this for a long time, but you were the one that has inspired us all. I would not have lost the weight I have to date if it were not for you. It was not like I didn't realize I was overweight until you pointed out. But, it was you who came up with a concept that is working for me and gave me the drive to do it this time! Thank you so much and do not give up.

Jay

2 out of 6 is not bad, but not the excercise program I recommended for you. For stress relief and to get the cardio-vascular workout you need to help you lose weight, you need at least 20 minutes a day for the first seven days. Try it once!
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:05 pm

Actually I was with Mom this weekend and she has lost a total of 12 pounds now. She had lost 8 before leaving home, and has lost 4 since she's been here, for a total of 12 pounds. Jay got her new computer up and running so she will be able to get back on.

We are planning on going out for her birthday Wed. night. I invited Dean and Jeanie as well. I thought it would be nice if all of her kids could be there since Julie will be here. I am picking Dean up at 5 in Harrold and we'll head to Pierre then. Julie, will that work for you? Now I better quit talking about other subjects as Jay is giving me crap and tells me this is a diet board not a family visiting board.

Stay posted for the Miller family weight loss weigh-ins tomorrow. I was really losing last week, but Kendra wanted to take Mom out to supper last night so we ate Chinese and I'm not sure how that set with my diet. Question I'm afraid to get on the scale tomorrow, but I was down 4 pounds on Friday so it should still be a negative number. Pray for me Exclamation

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Janet Thompson Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:31 pm

Where are we going for supper for mom's birthday? I thought it would be nice to go to Bob's or the Outpost but it's just a suggestion.

Jackie, I don't think eating at Chinese one night is going to hurt you that much. Good luck Monday.
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down