The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm excited now!!!

4 posters

Go down

I'm excited now!!! Empty I'm excited now!!!

Post  Janet Thompson Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:04 am

I lost another pound so that is 4 pounds for this week. I'm getting pumped now. I'm down a total of 14 pounds. This is my official weight loss for this week. I probably won't lose any next week beings I lost so much this week. This is so much easier knowing that everyone is watching. I worked really hard last Saturday cleaning windows for the party and now it rains so I'm going to have to wash the outside again. Oh well, maybe it will help to lose some more weight. Laughing
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

I'm excited now!!! Empty Congratulations Janet!

Post  Jackie Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:18 am

Wow! That is great! I'm really losing this week as well. It must be something in the air. I think exercise makes a big difference. I didn't buy much this weekend, but we walked all weekend in the mall. The more we move the more we lose. That's going to be my new motto.

I'm looking forward to the party. They had a lemon salad at Jack's baptism that I think I can make in a weight watchers form that will be really good. I just need to find out what the fruit was that they had in it. I think I'll bring it instead of the orange salad if that's okay. Everyone at the baptism really liked it.

Anyway, congratulations and keep up the good work. With our diabetes this is extra important for us. They keep telling me that getting 10% of my body weight off would make a big difference to my diabetes and as of this morning I'll be there in 7 more pounds. Jay thinks it's important to make little goals so I try to do that. For those of you that weigh on Thursdays good luck with weigh ins today everyone.

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

I'm excited now!!! Empty Wow Wow Wow!

Post  Julie Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:49 am

Wow Wow Wow, that's all I can say! Janet that's GREAT!
I love your new motto Jackie, I've got the eating down but now I have to move, and I know that but is hard right now painting the outside of the house. I know excuses, right? But I'm taking one step at a time. I'll get with it.
I'm like Jay, make small goals and you will hit them. Right on Jay!
Janet, do you want me to bring something for the party? I will be home packing more of our things up, so I will be there. Coming on Mom's b-day. I'm staying till Monday. McKayla's surprise party is on Sunday. Bobbi has a fun time planned for her. See you all then! flower
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

I'm excited now!!! Empty Thanks

Post  Janet Thompson Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:06 pm

Thanks for all the cheers. I haven't even been exercising really. I figure once I quit losing, then I'll really have to get in gear and exercise. I have tried to cut out so many sweets (I still eat some though) and I try to eat more veggies and fruits. We have a grain contest going on throught the state right now. We are supposed to try and eat 3 grains a day. I don't always get 3 in but I'm trying my best. Right now I'm focusing on getting through the car club steak fry at our garage on Sunday and then next weekend Gerald's party. Been trying to get my house organized and cleaned. I got everything bought for the party and I think I will take Friday afternoon off work so I can make potato salad and get everything ready for Saturday. I hope you guys will help me on Saturday keep the food going and punch made. I don't know how I'll get everything done but it always seems to come together. Jackie that is fine if you bring a lemon salad instead of orange. Julie, you are going to have your hands full so don't worry about it. There will be plenty of food. I do want you guys to bring folding chairs or lawn chairs if you have any. I know I don't have enough chairs. Let me know if you can and how many. I may just have to go over and rent some. I think it is going to be a fun day and evening. I'm looking forward to it.
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

I'm excited now!!! Empty chairs

Post  Jackie Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:14 am

I've got like 4 folding chairs and 7 or 8 lawn chairs (although some aren't in very good shape). I'll bring them anyway. We could always get some from the church, but I don't have a way to haul them. I do have a church key, if you want to have Tracey haul them over. I'd be happy to keep the food going for the party.

Julie
I'm looking forward to seeing you. I really miss having you live here.

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

I'm excited now!!! Empty Re: I'm excited now!!!

Post  Tracey Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:08 pm

Hey Mom,
I am so glad that you are doing so great. When I told you about it you were like "oh I suppose, but don't really want too". So proud of you. If you need help sat i'll be there. Not quite sure of what time. We sorda have a plan of going to Sioux Falls Fri for wedding. Being back Sat by noon, I'll just come straight there if you need me to. Don and the kids will go hunting and come over later for supper. Hope this is okay. So much shit to do and not enough time.

Do I need to bring anything??
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

I'm excited now!!! Empty Thanks guys

Post  Janet Thompson Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:08 pm

Thanks for the offer to help. Jackie, I would appreciate it if you would bring whatever you can get in for chairs. I'll get by with those. Tracey is busy and won't have time to haul any chairs anyway. If we need to, I'lll send someone over to get some from Grand Rental.

Tracey, you don't have to bring anything. Just come over whenever you want. I think we are going to have plenty of food. Actually, Jackie, you don't have to bring anything either if you don't get time. If we run out of food it will be a miracle. You know me, I always over do it. Anyway, we aren't far from a store. It's not like living in Harrold.
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

I'm excited now!!! Empty Re: I'm excited now!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum