The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

loser but not in the good way!

3 posters

Go down

loser but not in the good way! Empty loser but not in the good way!

Post  Bobbi Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am

okay, i totally suck!!! I have taken the past 3 weeks to mess up my diet to the greatest degree. I have gained 2 pounds back so that leaves me with a loss of only 3 pounds. not to use excuses but my life has been very crazy lately with deciding what will be best for me and mckayla. i get very down on myself and overeat as to tell the world to kiss off. i am very proud of everyone for their great losses and feel bad for not doing my part. i am going to make a serious effort this week. i hate being fat and that should be enough to make me achieve my goal of atleast 60 pounds but i guess it isn't.
Bobbi
Bobbi

Back to top Go down

loser but not in the good way! Empty Re: loser but not in the good way!

Post  Tracey Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:01 pm

Hang in there Bobbi! I am feeling your pain. I too am not doing very well. BUT this week will be different for me. I am determined. I did nothing but work my butt off all day yesterday. You should have brought McKayla over for rollerskating. It was great. The first session I only helped my kids. I was sweating so bad my hair was wet. Then the second session they finally could go it alone and I rollerskated for 1.5 hours. Plus I walked outside before I went to church and hardly ate anything all day. I can tell it on myself today. So I am off to a good start. I tell ya if you don't journal you should. It keeps you honest. So Bobbi LETS KICK SOME ASS THIS WEEK!!!!
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  kemiller Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:20 pm

You can both do it I know you can!!! I am having a rough time getting time to go to curves as crazy as my school schedule is. I only made it there twice last week due to not feeling very good. I have 3 tests and 2 quizzes this week along with working Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday nights. So therefore curves is probably going to be limited again this week. It doesn't help that last week Leauna was moving so she couldn't go and this week Derrick has pneumonia and bronchitus so she is probably going to be limited if she gets to go at all this week. However I did lose another pound last week putting my total loss to 11.8 pounds. If I can do it I know everyone can. So lets work super hard this week and see if we can make a record for how much we can lose as a group next week. We are going to need a loss from everyone if we are going to do this so lets get to work and use each other as support. Bobbi if you ever need to talk I am just a call away.
kemiller
kemiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down