The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STARVE ALITTLE LOSE ALOT!!!

3 posters

Go down

STARVE ALITTLE LOSE ALOT!!! Empty STARVE ALITTLE LOSE ALOT!!!

Post  Julie Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:49 am

Ok, I think I finally figured this thing out! I've been just listening to what all of you have been saying. Very good tips on all, but most of all the habits. I've been eating my three meals, eating about mid morning and afternoon. (Fruit of veggies) I can't miss that or I'm starving. I totaly took pop away and just drinking water and some diet tea. Do I miss the pop?? I did, and anyone can tell you that I drank 3 to 4 pops a day. Don't miss it now, even tried drinking it and through it away! I'm trying to eat supper around 6 or 7 and don't eat anything after that. Am I ever hunger? Yes, but I just keep thinking, I haven't been hungry for so long and I have gained so much weight, STARVE ALITTLE LOSE ALOT! flower That is going to be my motto. flower

I know it took me awhile before joining all of you, but this is just like ww, going to all the meetings and listening to see what fits best for you. Thanks for all the tips!

flower Julie flower
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

STARVE ALITTLE LOSE ALOT!!! Empty Sgt. Slim Down

Post  Jay Miller Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:32 pm

Are you also following Sgt. Slim Down's orders of "no beer?"
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

STARVE ALITTLE LOSE ALOT!!! Empty Re: STARVE ALITTLE LOSE ALOT!!!

Post  Julie Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:58 pm

Yes, Jay, I haven't have a beer either! Take that! lol!
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

STARVE ALITTLE LOSE ALOT!!! Empty That is good!

Post  Jay Miller Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:49 pm

Julie I am proud of you. Very Happy You are on track and doing really well. What a Face Keep up the good work! Surprised

One clarification on the beer thing though. It is no beer until next 4th of July - Independence Day. affraid On that day you can declare your independence from the beer ban. drunken
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:50 am

Did I hear cake, cookies and pie, and your worried about me drinking a beer? Evil or Very Mad And who made the rule about no beer until July 4th??? I didn't see that in any contract, misser king of desserts!
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:19 am

Just to let you guys know we went to Aberdeen this weekend and even with a ton of good food at Derek's baptism reception the old food Nazi minded his p's and q's. We ate at Kendra's most of the time so we were so tempted.

Tracey
Are you leaving the resees alone? AND...are you taking Jay's advice?

Julie
Way to go! You are really going to town now! Keep it up girl!

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum