The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe Thursday is good.

2 posters

Go down

Maybe Thursday is good. Empty Maybe Thursday is good.

Post  Tracey Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:17 am

I am thinking I am going to weigh on Thursday as well. Maybe that will help me get my shit together. I am really sucking at this. I have not walked since last Friday. This has been a week from hell. Sat went to the fair. worked on Sun and Mon. got a call at midnight , had to go meet Taylor at emergency room, Tues. wed. and thursday had to be in Pierre in the early am so no exercising here for the last week. Today Ryan has a program at school this morning and football tonight. HUGH!! SIGH!! I WILL GET MY BUTT GOING THIS WEEK!!!

Glad everybody thought the same about the wedding planner. Good Job Kendra for getting rid of her. Didnt know you could do that. Hope you dont block me and all my good suggestions LOL.
I better get us another habit huh?
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Maybe Thursday is good. Empty Re: Maybe Thursday is good.

Post  kemiller Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:53 am

Oh Tracey I would never block you!!! I am going to continue weighing on Monday as my scale is at home so I really can't weigh on Thursday unless I bring it up here but I don't know if it would work real well up here since all of my floors are capet except my kitchen and that floor isn't level.
kemiller
kemiller

Back to top Go down