The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where are everyone's good recipes?

2 posters

Go down

Where are everyone's good recipes? Empty Where are everyone's good recipes?

Post  Jackie Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:28 am

Janet thanks for posting that recipe. They sound really good and we never seem to use all of our roasts up. I will be trying these and getting back to you on the WW points when I get it figured out for those of you that are counting those.

I went on the Hungry Girl website and they have a ton of recipes and low cal foods that they have tried. They tell you which ones are good and even have coupons for some. I got some of the recipes and plan to try them, so I'll be getting back to you on those recipes. I've also found that hamburger helper is pretty low in calories (about 6 points or 300 calories for 1 cup). We eat those quite a bit since we have a lot of hamburger. Does anyone else have any good recipes? I get so tired of eating the same things all the time. She does say in Hungry girl that she uses fiber one cereal in a lot of things to add crunch which I get hungry for. She even uses it for pie crust. She also swears by the laughing cow light cheese wedges which she says is great for spreading and melting. They are 1 pt. which would be like 50 calories each. I crave cheese so I plan to try them as well. The website is free and really informative. I'll get back to you guys after trying some of her ideas.

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Where are everyone's good recipes? Empty Re: Where are everyone's good recipes?

Post  Julie Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:40 am

I have tried the laughing cow cheese wedges and they are very good but also very expensive. But for something different I would try it if you haven't.
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:14 am

I bought some this weekend and I really like them. I melted them on green beans and it was okay, but I bought some tiny little toast and spread it on there and man was that good.

Kendra
If you get time this week I'd love some more of those little toasts from the grocery store that we bought. It was really good with that cheese.

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down