The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food Nazi's!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Food Nazi's!!!!! Empty Food Nazi's!!!!!

Post  Bobbi Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:12 pm

If anyone thinks they made need a kick in the butt with the foods they choose to eat or buy, just call on the food nazi's aka The Millers. I ran into them at wal mart while grocery shopping and Jay took it upon himself to look through my cart. If there was a non-diet item, I got questioned!!!! Those items were for McKayla! By the way Jackie, what a great idea with using the biscuits. I used flavored chicked instead of taco meat and it was amazing!!!!
Bobbi
Bobbi

Back to top Go down

Food Nazi's!!!!! Empty Food Nazi's & canned biscuits

Post  Jackie Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:25 pm

Jay kept saying all the way home how proud he was of you after looking in your cart. Be careful when you shop everyone, you never know where the Miller food Nazi's will be lurking.

For those of you that don't know what Bobbis is talking about I use refrigerator biscuits and bake them on a cookie sheet with pam. I usually squish 3 together to make a sort of indian taco. Then just add topping like you would to an indian taco. They are really pretty good and the biscuits are 1 point each, so 3 for a decent sized crust for your taco.

I also use those to make a pizza casserole that is really good. I use hamb. turkey pepporoni, mushrooms, green peppers, low fat mozzerella, tomato sauce and italian seasoning. It helps get rid of the pizza craving for 4 1/2 points per serving. If anyone wants exactly how to make it let me know.

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Food Nazi's!!!!! Empty Jackie's recipes

Post  Tracey Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:49 am

Yes I think new recipes are a must. Why dont you start a new topic ONLY RECIPES and we can post recipe ideas there.
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Food Nazi's!!!!! Empty recipes

Post  Jackie Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:22 pm

okay.
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Food Nazi's!!!!! Empty Re: Food Nazi's!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down