The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Food Finds

2 posters

Go down

Good Food Finds Empty Good Food Finds

Post  Jackie Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:37 pm

I thought we could post some foods that we find that are low points that we like, kind of like we do with the recipes.

My new find is the diet V8 juice (the tropical blend). It is 10 calories for an 8 ounce glass and has 100 % of 3 vitamins. It is really pretty good.

The curves popcorn in the 100 calorie bags is good as well.

The ww chocoate ice cream bars are good and filling at 1 point.

The new panini sandwiches (healthy choice) are good at 7 points. The ones with the white cheese I like the best.

Post here and let us know what you find that's good! I get so tired of eating the same old things. Sad
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Good Food Finds Empty Another Good Food Find!

Post  Jackie Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:17 pm

Yoplait fiber one yogart - 1 point

I had the key lime yummy! They also have strawberrry which I bet is really good.

come on guys, what else is good? No one else is posting recipes and food finds. If this is going to work like weight watchers my family can't be the only ones posting! No

Bridget and Bobbi where are you? Evil or Very Mad

Julie, you must have some recipes besides the soup one. alien

Tracey, you've been on WW before. No good recipes? Crying or Very sad

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Good Food Finds Empty Re: Good Food Finds

Post  Bridget Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:04 am

Sorry Jackie, I know I have been slacking on here. Like I said in my other post, it hasn't been a good past week or so. But, I am back on track now. Oh, and just to comment on Jackie's V8 juice because I hate regular V8. It is V8 Splash and yes, it is pretty good. Amya loves it! I will try to think of some good foods Jackie. You are right about the Healthy Choice paninis. I like the ones with the mushrooms. The steak tips dijon meal is really good too!
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Good Food Finds Empty Re: Good Food Finds

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down