The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week of Sept 21st

5 posters

Go down

Week of Sept 21st Empty Week of Sept 21st

Post  Bridget Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:19 am

First of all, I want to say good job to everyone that is staying on track. I have said it before and I will say it again. This forum has really gotten me motivated to lose weight. So, it's Monday and I lost 3 lbs last week!!! So that makes my total at 8 lbs so far. I told you I was serious about this Jay!!! As of today, I am changing my life for the better and I'm going to look good! Smile Hope everyone else is losing too. Don't give up!!!!!
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Week of Sept 21st Empty Slowing Down

Post  Jay Miller Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:22 pm

My weight loss has slowed to a crawl. I only lost 1 pound this week. However, my determination has not slowed. The way I am looking at it, I am still losing.

Last weekend I cleaned off that storage area some people call a treadmill and walked on it Monday night. Problem is, that is the last time I walked on it - or did any walking at all. I also have slacked off on drinking water like I should. I guess the one thing I can be proud of is that I am still counting points and not cheating on that.

I am down a total of 19.8 pounds. Wanted to report 20 pounds, but the other diet Nazi I am living with threatened to report the fraud if I did.

It has been more difficult since school started. Too many activities that take us out. My only regret on this thing is that we did not start sooner. Went to Aberdeen this weekend too, which is never as easy as staying home. Jackie bought some "diet food" this weekend. As Julie said, it is more expensive, but it is worth it. One of the things she bought looks like a minature piece of toast - about the size of a dime. I am trying to figure out how I am going to get it out of the toaster in the morning! lol!

Keep up the good work everyone! "Nice Jay" vs "Nazi Jay" is back for the week!

PS Tracey - how is the new excercise regiment going? Are you following my advice?
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

Week of Sept 21st Empty Re: Week of Sept 21st

Post  kemiller Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:01 pm

I lost 2.6 pounds this week to make my total weight loss 10.8 pounds. I am going to curves between 3 to 4 times a week on the weeks that I can get it into my schedule that many times. I am doing what I can but its not easy when your living on your own and eating with Leauna part of the time. Neither scenario is easy. I don't have my parents here to keep my honest and Leauna just isn't dedicated and doesn't fully understand the difference in healthy eating comapred to unhealthy eating.
kemiller
kemiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:56 pm

That is good Kendra! I wish we had curves here. Never have went but would like to try it out. Good for you in finding someone who will go with you. cheers
Bridget, I'm so proud of you losing. Don't you just feel better, and god knows we all look better. Very Happy
Bobbi, how are you doing this week? You know Jackie has this bright sunny idea of losing 200 lbs by santa Christmas. Rolling Eyes So were going to need some help, so start counting those points!
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Week of Sept 21st Empty 200 Pounds by Christmas

Post  Jackie Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:24 pm

Hey guys I know that we can make this goal. We've already lost a combined total of over 103 pounds. Just stop and think about that. That is a whole person that we've lost! We have about 13 weeks until Christmas to lose another 97 pounds. That figures out to 7.46 pounds per week. Everyone needs to help out if we're going to make it. Just remember if you gain, the rest of us have to lose what you gain, your share that you need to lose, plus our own share so don't do that to us PLEASE!!! What a Christmas gift to our whole family to be so much healthier and look so much better as a whole family. Dad would be so proud of us.

Julie
That new recipe looks awesome. I will try that one out for sure. I love cheese. You don't have that old recipe with the chocolate moose, rice krispies and peanut butter that you can freeze do you? They are like reeses peanut butter cups. I used to love them.

Congrats to everyone that lost big this week - Janet, Julie, Bridget, and Kendra you sure did you're share this week!

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down