The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back in!

4 posters

Go down

I'm back in! Empty I'm back in!

Post  Bobbi Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:16 pm

Okay, I apparently took a wrong turn with this diet and ended up in fatville! I weighed this morning and I'm at 229. I'm thinking I weighed more than that when we started this but can't remember. Anyhoo, I am starting back on WW today, thought I could lose without it but I can't.
Bobbi
Bobbi

Back to top Go down

I'm back in! Empty Re: I'm back in!

Post  Tracey Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:24 pm

Way to go Bobbi! WW is the best. You can do it, if I can, then I know you can too. Hope you have a great week. You really need to get on the forum more often so you can get some encouragement and support. It does help a lot for me to see how well everyone else is doing. It is a great motivational tool.
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:53 pm

Good for you Bobbi, help us get to our goal! You know it's going to be a challange because everyone has lost the easy weight, and now we have to work even harder, to lose our 1 to 2 lbs a week so if you get going that will help alot. Fatville is not a hard place to get to, Slimville and to stay there, is a big goal, but I think with the help of all of us, we can do it, and I agree with Tracey, I think we can all say that the forum has helped. Very Happy

Love Mom flower
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:01 pm

Hey Tracey, I should of looked at your losing weight before I wrote on here.
cheers Yeah Yeah Yeah, so proud of you and keep up the good work! cheers So good to see you this week end! Glad we came to SD!
cheers cheers cheers Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!!! cheers cheers cheers H Very Happy T Damn!!!
Y Smile U G Razz Girl!!!
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:04 pm

We're so glad that you're back with us Bobbi. We need all the help we can get to make our 200 pound goal by Christmas. Jay has all but quit on us. I can't seem to help him get motivated again. He's not gaining, but I don't think he's losing anymore either. Maybe you guys can nudge him along. I could tell that he felt so good while he was losing that I hate to see him stop.

Keep up the good work everyone and we'll all report in at Christmas!

Jackie pig santa rendeer
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down