The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drill Sargeant Diet Nazi is BACK!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Drill Sargeant Diet Nazi is BACK!!!! Empty Drill Sargeant Diet Nazi is BACK!!!!

Post  Jay Miller Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:24 pm

ATTENTION!!!!!!

Alright you slackers! Everyone, including me, is whining about our lack of succes recently.

Well, I know why! I have been slacking off on you guys! Life has been too easy for you! Well, no more!!!!!!

DRILL SARGEANT DIET NAZI IS BACK!!!!!!

Here is a new rule! NO MORE BEER!!!!! None, not one! Zero, Zip, Nada!!!! Beer is like potato chips - You can't have just one. So, the best answer is - don't have that first one. It does us no good to work our ass off all week and then go out and drink a 6 pack on the weekend! That one night undoes everything we have worked so hard for all week.

More to follow!

Sgt. Slim Down

P.S. Wipe that smirk off your face!
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

Drill Sargeant Diet Nazi is BACK!!!! Empty Re: Drill Sargeant Diet Nazi is BACK!!!!

Post  Tracey Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:45 am

Yeah I hear you Srgt. Slim Down. I agree. It is like exercising your butt off only to eat too much. Don't make sense, so I am working hard on this this week. I will weigh on Thursday this week and see if that makes it better for me. Hey sure am glad to have a leader like you. Maybe we all need to get together next weekend sometime and have a good ole WW meeting.
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Drill Sargeant Diet Nazi is BACK!!!! Empty Re: Drill Sargeant Diet Nazi is BACK!!!!

Post  Jackie Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:58 pm

We will be gone this weekend but will be around next weekend if you want to have a pow-wow. We could even get together for a WW supper.

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down