The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weight loss

2 posters

Go down

Weight loss Empty Weight loss

Post  evelyn Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:57 pm

I`m not sure what I`m doing ,been to long.But i have my 10 lbs.off so will go to work,I promise
I will go to work.

evelyn

Back to top Go down

Weight loss Empty I'm back too

Post  Jackie Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:56 am

I gained 3 1/2 pounds over Christmas. (Damn carmel corn anyway.) I am still down 21 1/2 and have no plans of stopping there. We've been snowed in since Tuesday and have a late start tomorrow, but with a two year old, a baby, and a puppy I haven't been just sitting on my ass at least. I've also been cleaning house and doing laundry and trying to watch what I eat. Monday and Tues. were ball game nights and I had nachos for supper ( I know dumb) Mon. and spaghetti at the spaghetti supper Tues. so that was somewhat better. I am not going to stop though.

I'm glad you're keeping us going Tracey.

I'm glad to see that you got this figured out Mom. I thought I'd be hearing from you for help, but see you can do it!

I never did figure out how much we lost as a group by Christmas. Everyone get on and report and we'll figure it out and set a new goal for Easter. I want to lose another 10 by my birthday and 20 by the graduations in May. That's my new personal goal. How about the rest of you?

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down