The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Labor Day! Week of September 7th

+2
Jackie
Jay Miller
6 posters

Go down

Happy Labor Day!  Week of September 7th Empty Happy Labor Day! Week of September 7th

Post  Jay Miller Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:29 am

Well, I hit a milestone this week. I have lost a total of 17.2 pounds, which is enough reduce my weight watchers points. Very Happy Last week was difficult in that I spent 2 days away from Jackie Sad She knows soooo much more about the Weight Watchers points than I do. study Thursday night I went to a going away party for my boss in SF. I had no control over what was served. There was a cash bar, but I did not want to waste a bunch of points on Lite beer, so I decided to have a whiskey/Diet Coke - and I hate diet Coke. However, I thought that would be 0 points. Shows how much I know! I had 3 or 4 of these things that night. clown I get home and Jackie tells me a jigger of whiskey is 2.5 points. God can be so cruel sometimes. Kalin also played ball cheers two nights this week, thus necessitating eating out those nights. One night I stole about 5 french fries off his plate. First french fries I had eaten since starting this thing. The other night my WW Advisor (Jackie) led me/us down the garden path a bit and I probably had too many points. All-in-all I am happy with where I ended up. I was surprised to be down 4 pounds. Hopefully next week I will hit another milestone and be down a total of 20 pounds.

Bobbi: I was so proud of you after playing Food Nazi last week!

I have changed my profile pic this week because the other one was so damn big. When I was younger, Flipper nicknamed me Cannon. Cannon was a TV show starring William Conrad. Now, I was not near as heavy back then as I am now, and I had a LOT more hair. afro However, how accurate he was is scary. So, as an incentive to me, I am posting Wm. Conrad's picture as my Avatar for a while - to remind me what I do not want to look like!

elephant elephant elephant
(And Bridget, get your mind out of the gutter, my elephants do not look like any part of the male anatomy affraid )

Last edited by Jay Miller on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

Happy Labor Day!  Week of September 7th Empty weight loss

Post  Jackie Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:44 pm

Okay, I was all psyched up on Sunday morning. I weighed and was down 3 pounds for the week for a total of 15 pounds even after eating smores around Janet's campfire. (I had saved enough points to do so for you hecklers.) Then yesterday we went to a movie in Pierre and had unbuttered popcorn and diet coke, again not going over the points, but the sodium must have kicked my ass because this morning the scale was up a pound and a half, so now I'm only down 13.5 pounds, right? Evil or Very Mad I come out of the bathroom to console Jay (who I figure is also up) and ask how he did. He says I'm down 17 now. Twisted Evil So much for consoling Jay right? That was depressing for me, but I'm happy for him. I'm surprised he did that well after eating out so much last week. I figure that extra pound and a half should come off tomorrow or so and then I'll have the rest of the week to work for some more. We have to be in Highmore 3 nights this week for sporting events so this may be a challenge as well. Wish me luck.

A lot of us probably didn't do too well over the long weekend, but we mustn't give up. How did everyone do? Keep working hard, and if you fell off the wagon, get right back on tomorrow fellow weight watchers of the fuller family. Smile

Jackie pig (7 pounds until I get rid of this stupid pig!)
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Happy Labor Day!  Week of September 7th Empty Re: Happy Labor Day! Week of September 7th

Post  kemiller Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:06 pm

This week was an interesting one for me. First week back at school is never easy and I'm sensing week 2 won't be much easier but it always slowly gets better. But because of these not so easy weeks I have a tendancy to eat more than I normally would. I know its not good but its just what I do and if it keeps in school well then its just going to have to be that way. Anyway through the hard week and eating out 5 times last week I still managed to lose 1.2 pounds this week. My total weight loss now is 9.4 pounds. That puts me having lost just over 5% of my starting weight. I am hoping to improve these numbers by feeling up to starting Curves this week. Not only will it help my weight loss but it will give me something to do that will keep me busy.

Kendra
kemiller
kemiller

Back to top Go down

Happy Labor Day!  Week of September 7th Empty WOW!! All I can say is WOW

Post  Tracey Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:37 am

Hello my fellow fuller family members!

This week i only lost 1 ______ pound! What the hell!! This is starting to piss me off ffaa ffaa!

Jay if Bridget made a sexual comment about your elephants, I would have to agree with her.
That, too, was my first thought.

Jackie, what the hell your purple hippo looks like it is having sex!?!?!?! I have other comments,
but beings your daughter is on here, I will hold back.

Kendra you are doing great, wish the hell i could say i have lost that much!

At least I am kicking Chelsea and Gerry's butts!! LOL (not very funny as obviously they are not participating) Evil or Very Mad
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Happy Labor Day!  Week of September 7th Empty Re: Happy Labor Day! Week of September 7th

Post  Bridget Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:34 pm

Yes Jay, Tracey and I are definitely right about your elephants!! Tell me how you can't see that???!! Anyway, I gained 1 lb back last week (@$%*!), but I am determined to be down by Monday! I have been walking a lot though so I'm hoping that will help me get down. I'm also going to start doing taebo which really helped me before and it's kinda fun Smile Damn Miller family isn't going to show us up for long!!! Twisted Evil
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Happy Labor Day!  Week of September 7th Empty My hippo & Jay's elephant

Post  Jackie Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:21 am

For your guys' info. my hippo is exercising like we all should be. Eventually even my hippo will lose weight and maybe change his shape. Keep watching for the changes and we'll all be watching you to see your shapes change! Good luck Exclamation Wink

Get your minds out of the gutter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobbi Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:11 am

Um Jackie.......what do you call the exercise that your hippo is doing????? I have a name for it!!! If I said that is the only kind of exercising I like to do.......would that be a bad thing???? LOL Hey, you started it by putting R rated picks on here! And by the way, your hippo is saying "I'd hit it" LMAO!!!! Kendra, explain to your mom what that means!!! LOL
Bobbi
Bobbi

Back to top Go down

Happy Labor Day!  Week of September 7th Empty Hippo

Post  kemiller Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:35 pm

I think this is one conversation I am just going to stay out of.
kemiller
kemiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:01 pm

Okay sick o's I guess it's all in how you take somethings. To me he's a cute little hippo exercising and that's how I will continue to think of him.

I found out that I have strep throat so I'm quarantined from the school at home feeling like crap. I probably won't be exercising much feeling like this, but maybe I won't feel like eating much either.

Hey Janet

I see you did good last week. It sounds like Bridget and Julie did too so kudos to the three of you. Hopefully next week the MIller's will be on again!

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down