The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November 9, 2009

5 posters

Go down

November 9, 2009 Empty November 9, 2009

Post  Tracey Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:34 am

NEW WEEK!!!

WOOT WOOT!!!

I lost a pound. That makes 11! Wow this is hard, it is really coming off slow BUT that means it should stay off. Been really busy with harvest, not getting home until 8:30 and eating Stables' food twice a day. So I am happy with what I am doing. I am doing a little more to my exercising this week so we will see if it works. I would have liked to have lost 20 by Thanksgiving but 15 is a little more reasonable.

So set a goal everybody and lets see if we can achieve them Exclamation Set one for Thanksgiving, that is 2.5 weeks away. Mine is to lose 4 pounds to make a total of 15. Post it, write it down, it makes it
official.

How are we doing on the 6 habits??
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

November 9, 2009 Empty I'm Baaaaack!

Post  Jay Miller Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:51 pm

OK, I have been silent long enough.

For all the sit time we had in Rochester, it seemed dificult to get on here and post. BIG Mistake.

The first week there, I did really well. Ate pretty much what I should, despite the fact that we had to eat out all the time. The two things I did not do correctly was drink water or exercise enough.

Week 2 is a different story. I think the emotional eating (whether that emotion was stress based or boredom based) set in. I ate anything and everything in my path, including a large order of chocolate fondue, Snicker Cheesecake, and Cold Stone Creamery. Ouch! When I fall off the wagon the "THUD" can be heard for miles around.

As a result of lack of will power and over indulgence I put on 4 F'ing pounds last week. At one point, I was 29 pounds down (although that may have been exagerrated based on me being sick), but I am now a whoppping 7 pounds heavier than that. SHIT man, I got this thing backwards - I'm going the wrong way on what is supposed to be a one way street!

But I am back, still committed, and as of today back at it. Watch out world, here I come!

Welcome back to the board Chelsea, it is good to have you here again.

I would like to close by thanking all of you for your prayers, well wishes, and phone calls over the last couple of weeks. It meant a lot to Kendra, Jackie, and I. We really appreciate it and cannot thank you enough. I may give you sh*t, but I truly love all of you.

Enough of the mushy stuff. Time for me to kick all of your asses again!

Jay
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

November 9, 2009 Empty I gained as well

Post  Jackie Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:26 am

Well the last 2 weeks kicked our butts in the Miller family. I was up 3 1/2 pounds when I got home, but as of Monday morning, which is my regular weigh in day, I was up 1 1/2 from my lowest. Therefore, I am now down 19 1/2. Kendra and I shared most of our meals, which left Jay kind of alone to order on his own, sorry Jay we should have included you in the sharing more. We did eat a lot of dessert. I guess that was our stress reliever. We did a lot of walking between walking at Mayo and shopping between tests so I think that helped some. I got right back on the horse, but I about starved yesterday. It's like starting all over again as far as the hunger goes, so don't fall off the wagon! My goal for Thanksgiving is going to be 5 1/2 pounds. I think it should be achievable since I just took a couple of weeks partially off. I haven't really lost in a month so it should come off quickly again. I promise to get on board and help us obtain our goals. I'm still hoping for the 200 over all goal by Christmas as well. Come on everyone and help out!

Julie where are you and your family? By the way, you looked really good when you were here.

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

November 9, 2009 Empty Re: November 9, 2009

Post  Julie Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:49 pm

Sorry about the Millers, but I'm sure it won't take you long to get in the grove again. You allways come up and kick the rest of us in the butts. Your out of the doctors office and now can get back on track. bounce

Becklers, you will be done harvesting soon and maybe then it will be easier for you too. Tracey I'm glad your on your way too. Like a Star @ heaven It feels so good to get past the 10 lbs, don't it? Like a Star @ heaven And Chelsea you have a big house now, maybe you could do some stairs or something! Very Happy

Mom and Janet speak to us! Are you with us? confused

Bobbi and Bridget, we need help PLEASE!!! Crying or Very sad

The last that I talked to Misti she was down 7 lbs. I haven't talked to her about it since I've gotten back. Wink

Now for me!!! When I got home I hadn't gained and I hadn't lost. Good and bad, because I took apples and carrots and ate lettuce while I was home. I did drink alittle beer, but not very much and I did have a chicken dinner at the Stables, but I had worked all day and been eating the rabbit food since I left, and I do eat something like that once in awhile. Just so I don't get so hungry for it. I will weigh on thurs and post it. Sorry I didn't do that before. Like I said we need to post whether we lose or not. I should practice what I preach. bom
Julie flower
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Janet Thompson Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:05 pm

Well, I gained too but then I lost some so I'm not sure where I am at right now. For some reason, I have been struggling. When I got on the scale yesterday, I had lost a total of 15 but who knows where I'll be on Thursday. I will post though - no matter what I've done. We leave for Branson in a week and a half so there goes the diet again. Oh, well, I'm happy with what I have done so far. I sure have a lot more energy I know that.
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

November 9, 2009 Empty Back in the saddle

Post  Jackie Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:01 am

The Millers are back in the saddle. I haven't been exercising since I've been back, but I've been eating right and drinking my water and I weighed this morning and I'm down like 4 pounds since I got home. My total weight loss this morning overall was 22 pounds so I was tickled pink. Very Happy I have a lot more energy as well Janet. Think what we'll feel like when we get another 20 off! I will be down 25 by Thanksgiving if it kills me!

Next weekend we'll be in Watertown because our girls made it to State B in Volleyball so we'll be back in a motel for 3 nights. I am going to have to stay on the diet pretty closely though if I want to get the 25 off by Thanksgiving. I guess I better get off my lazy butt and exercise huh? bounce

Keep up the good work everybody. I'm anxious to see how you all have done when you post tomorrow. We've got a Christmas goal to meet you know. Mom said she's back to what she weighed when she got here. She had gained some, but got that back off. Julie check with MIsti and put her loss on here so we can count her in!

Chelsea, Bobbi, and Bridget come on. Don't quit on us whatever you do!

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:33 am

OK, I lost a 1.5 this week or should I say it took me 2 weeks to do this! But I'm happy, see Jay all those 1 lbs add up to alot. My goal was to have 20 off before Thanksgiving, and I shouldn't have a problem with that. If I lose more I'll take it! LOL Laughing
I think I'm getting sick, my throat is getting really sore, going to keep eating the vitamin C drops. Won't feel like eating anything. pale Tracey how much vitamin D are you suppose to take a day? Bought some and mine are 1000. Says to take 1 aday.
Sounds like were all doing good now so keep up the good work! cheers
Julie flower
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Janet Thompson Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:43 pm

I must be on a plateau. I'm getting discouraged. I am at 15 pounds lost and I can't get past it. It's really discouraging when everyone else is doing so good. I've been walking like crazy. At least for me. If I don't get anymore off by next Thursday, I can kiss my 20 pounds by Thanksgiving Goodbye since we leave for Branson in a week from Saturday.
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post  Tracey Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:03 pm

Hey sounds like we may end up with a new leader in Julie. Very Happy You go girl!! Way to pull up your panties and get to it!!

As for the Vitamin D 1000 is good. I took 400 in the morning and at night last year. This year I am too taking a 1000. I feel good. Been driving combine all day til about 8:00 and still waking up between 5:00 and 5:30 to exercise. Although the combining has really taken a toll on me and my back has been hurting all week. Wen to Carr today. Hopefully, I can get back to it in a couple days. Same thing happened during wheat harvest. Gonna have to figure something out on this one.

MOM don't get bummed. It will only hurt you. Are you getting your fruits and vegetables? Are you drinking at least 48 oz of water daily. I can always tell when I haven't had my water.

I guess I am going to send granny an email. If she has time to email all those jokes (that I never open) then she has time to post on this site!! Evil or Very Mad
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

November 9, 2009 Empty Weekends kill me

Post  Jackie Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:29 am

During the week last week at one point I was down to where I had lost 23 pounds. Then on Sat. night Jay thought we should go support the bar and we went up there. I had a taco salad at home for lunch, salad and 1/2 steak sandwich and 1/2 order fries and a couple of onion rings. The next morning I was up 2 pounds. Yesterday Kenra and I went to the Zonta Fair and then to Walmart and we had Leauna's kids so Jay said "bring home Papa John's". Once again, I was stupid and brought home a Chicago style. I ate grilled chicken with no Mayo and salad for lunch and 1 piece of pizza for supper. The result was up 1 pound this morning. What the hell? The shouldn't of been that bad right? I did drink a lot of diet pop this weekend, so as of today, no pop and lots of water. We'll see if that helps. I wanted to be down 25 by Christmas. On Tues. I thought that it was a shoe in being at 23 with like 10 days to go. Now, I'm not so sure. We have Volleyball in Watertown this weekend too. I'm not giving up though. I'm just going to have to work really hard. I haven't been exercising hardly at all. That has to stop.

Janet
Don't give up. Take a good look at what you're eating and drinking. If the exercise isn't working then you must be eating more than you think. I need to start measuring again and keeping track of points. That works the best for me. Keep working at it. We didn't put it on overnight and it won't come off overnight.

Julie and Tracey

Way to go. You guys are the committed ones right now. During the week it's just kind of natural for me now. I just have to get so I don't think of the weekends as time off work means time off the sensible eating plan.

I wish we could get everyone else going on here again, but at least some of us are staying on track. Keep up the good work everyone!

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down