The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week of Nov 16th, 2009

+2
Julie
Bridget
6 posters

Go down

Week of Nov 16th, 2009 Empty Week of Nov 16th, 2009

Post  Bridget Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:03 pm

Okay, so I know I haven't been very good about getting on here to post....but...I have NOT given up!!! As of today, I am down 10.5 lbs. I lost 1.5 lbs in the past two weeks. Not as much as I hoped but at least I am back down and haven't gained any back. I am back to excercising. I am starting to play the Wii on a regular basis now. Along with the Wii Fit, I am doing the Wii Sports too. Yesterday I played tennis, baseball, bowling, AND golf...and just to let you all know, the tennis and baseball games really work your arms!!! I am a little sore today!! But...like I said before...I am NOT giving up!!! Janet, don't worry about those tapes. I was just talking to my friend about it yesterday and she actually has the dvds for taebo, so she is going to give them to me!! So Mr. Jay Miller...be ready to put that bikini on this summer!!!! Twisted Evil Don't worry Kendra and Chelsea, you don't have to see him in it....you just have to help me by making your goals too!! So get to it girls!!!

Mom, I just wanted to say that I am VERY proud of you for sticking to it and kicking some ass!!!! You look great!!!
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Week of Nov 16th, 2009 Empty Re: Week of Nov 16th, 2009

Post  Julie Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:40 pm

Good job Bridget! Glad your getting some of a workout in. I don't do very well at that. I need to get going on that.
Where are all the posts this week? Come on guys, Christmas is coming and remember the picture has got to look better than the ones we took this summer. I know it will because we've done good but just need to keep going.
Please, get back on the forum, I need the support! Sure helps me and gets me thinking I don't want to be left behind, so I'm going to lose with the rest of them.
COME ON FULLER FAMILY WE CAN'T BE BEAT!!!!! bounce
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  kemiller Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:30 am

Well I weighed yesterday morning and am down a total of 12.2 pounds since the beginning. I hadn't really kept track the last 4 or 5 weeks but I am back. I have started going to Curves again while I am in Aberdeen which last week was only 1 day and for the rest of this semester at least it will only be 2 days a week but thats better than none right? Now that I am allowed to have pop again that is going to be my major downfall. French fries are going to be hard to but not as bad as pop with as much as I drive. This weekend at State Volleyball is going to be bad for my diet but I am so excited for the team that I could care less. Although I am sure my mom's good habits will put pressure on me to eat the right foods and that is what I am going to need to stay on track this weekend.
kemiller
kemiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Tracey Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:23 am

I am getting pissed off!! I will be so glad when we get this dam combining done so we don't have to eat those dam burgers from the bar. However, I can't totally blame them as I haven't been exercising as of last week I hurt my back again. It is feeling much better today but I decided to do laundry and clean my kitchen instead of exercise this morning. I guess I am gonna have to starve for a couple days to make my goal, but it could happen. Hopefully, with a little luck we will be done with sunflowers tonight. Then we have 3 quarters of corn but that won't be as stressful. (yeah right, still working for Jim). At least we should be able to eat better.

I still am thinking about joining weight watchers.
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:05 pm

Good for you Kendra!! Glad to hear you are feeling better Smile

Tracey, don't get discouraged. Let me remind you....you were the one who got us all started on this, so we are NOT going to let you give up!!! We ALL need to get back on track and continue to support each other. Just think about this....would any of us have lost as much weight as we have if Tracey hadn't gotten us motivated? I'm going to say probably not! So...we need to keep at it and work hard for our Christmas goal!! We need to prove to ourselves that we can do this!!!!
SO WHO IS WITH ME??????!!!!!!!
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:31 pm

I'm still with you Bridget. I thought that you had quit on us because I hadn't heard from you in so long. I'm glad that you're back at it hard! That's 11/2 more pounds towards our 200 pound Christmas goal. We can do it if we all contribute.

I'm down 3 since we're back, but I don't know if I'm going to make my 25 pound goal by Thanksgiving dang it. I'm going to give it a try though. I just can't seem to get to exercising. I wish I had the Wii fit. I hate to spend the money in case I don't like it. I may have to come over and try yours out and see what I think of it Bridget.

Tracey I know how hard it is to lose when you can't move with a bad back. I gained around 25 pounds after my back surgery. Maybe the weight training would help you since tread mills are so hard on the back.

Janet just try to at least maintain while you're gone. There's no reason that you can't enjoy yourself and still eat pretty healthy especially since you guys eat at your rooms part of the time. That should help. I guess we're trying to learn to make this a lifetime lifestyle change so we may as well try to learn to eat healthier even when we eat out.

Jule - keep up the good work. You're doing great. You are going to pass me up like I'm standing still. I will show a loss this week if it kills me. How's Misti doing? Tell her that we are asking about her. I wish she had a computer so we could encourage her more.

Kendra keep working out and try to eat sensible at school. I know you had subway today. That was a good choice.

Come on everyone. 200 pounds is a big goal, but if we all help it's achievable! and what a Christmas it'll be!

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:48 pm

confused Jay, confused Jay, confused Jay, you out there? lol! I know your hiding and I will find you!
Maybe if I had some little fishes the penquin would come out and play. scratch Lets see what we could do to get him to play with the girls! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! Twisted Evil
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:58 pm

OMG Mom!!!! That was hillarious!!! Here penguin penguin, come out come out wherever you are!!! lol!

I know Jackie, sorry I haven't been good about getting on here but I will be now. I promise!! I really like the Wii Fit. Maybe I will bring it over sometime so you can try it out. I'm not getting on it tonight, but I will be bowling so that will work my arms at least!!
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Week of Nov 16th, 2009 Empty Be careful what you wish for!

Post  Jay Miller Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:54 pm

You asked for it, you got it, ME!!!!!!

But be careful what you wish for. I am back on the weight loss, instead of the weight gain trail.

You say you are looking for me. I am here and have been here. I posted last week.

Speaking of that, I am a bit worried about Tracey. I think she is becoming delusional. I saw one of her posts from last weeks and she said I may lose my spot to Julie as the top weight loser. HA! In your dreams women (although I know I am in many women's dreams). I will not be beaten; I will not be surpassed!

I am down a pound this week which is a bit surprising. The trip to Rochester killed my motivation. I am having trouble getting inspired for just about anything since being back - work, stuff around the house, weight loss. With partial weeks this week for the state volleyball tournament and next week with Thanksgiving, I do not see it getting much better.

However, you amatuers out there who are smack talking me and think you can beat me may be just the incentive I need. I heard rumors last night that my name was being dropped on the web site, so this pudgy penguin had to get on today to see what all the fuss was about. Well, ladies - bring it on!

Actually, I am not too worried about Thanksgiving. This is the first year where we are are not getting together with some of the rest of you for a big family feast. At best, it will be the four of us, which makes it easier for us to control what we snarf down. To avoid the labor intensive day for just the four us, we may go to SF and eat at one of the places there. Eating "In mass" is not like the family feast, and will likewise help me control from over indulging. Going to SF on Thursday will also enable to start Black Friday at MIDNIGHT this year. Yes, Toys R Us opens at 12:01 on Friday, so now, you can shop all night too.

I hoped to drop below 200 pounds by Christmas, but with the set back the last 3 weeks, that is virtually impossible goal at this point. When we first came back from Rochester, I was having a snack every night. Since then, I have cut that out for the most part too. I still need to lay off the pop, drink water, and get my ass back on the treadmill.

Tracey, as the founder of this group, you are one of the people that we will not give up on - or let you give up on yourself. You can do it, and we will help you get to the finish line.

Julie - although I will not let you beat me - it just ain't gonna happen - I am extremely proud of you, and will let you come in a close third behind Jackie and me.

Bridget - Congrats. I cannot wait until WE model our bikinis for the rest of the group. Maybe I will find a new career in modeling. If you make it there, I will be more than happy to suffer a little public humiliation.

Bobbi - Keep it up. You are more active and doing yourself proud.

Janet - I sympathize with you. With all that has been going on in your life, you have faced the most obstacles, are are still on the program and at least maintaining. With all that has been happening, that is an achievement and victory in itself.

NOW, BRING IT ON!!!!!

The Pudgy Penguin
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:02 pm

Speaking of Thanksgiving, I WAS going to ask Jackie and Jay if they wanted 2 extra people for dinner..but...now I know you won't even be here!!...and since Amya will be in ND, It looks like Antoine and I will probably be eating leftovers and playing Mario Kart on the Wii....guess I won't get the good Thanksgiving meal this year Sad Oh well, probably better that way anyway!
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:21 pm

Bridget

We just decided that it probably wouldn't be worth it to make a big meal for the 4 of us, especially if we were going to leave in the afternoon and not be here for supper to eat the left overs. If we change our minds I'll let you know. We like to get to Sioux Falls before real late at night so we can go through the ads in the paper and stuff. Sometimes the Sioux Falls paper has coupons in it, but the ones outside of Sioux Falls don't have the coupons.

I have never made the dressing all by myself, although I've helped Mom many times and could probably muddle my way through it. We'll see what happens, but as of now I think we're planning on going to Sioux Falls and eating with the homeless as Jay says. I was down a pound this morning and I'll be damned if I'm going to gain that back. It will be a challenge between State B and Thanksgiving!

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:32 am

I knew I could get Jay's attention!

Listen up you people, this is a life change so we have to be prepared to face all these holidays and other things that come up. Take veggies and fruits and have them in your car and hotel room. Eat in between games, and while racing to the stores. Remember you will be on your feet all day too, so that will help you out. Take your water with you and drink plenty, go to Subway and Apple Bees, they both have a ww menu.

Oh, and one last thing, buy me something for all the good tips I just gave you!

Oh, and another last thing, I went to that clothing store today, and bought a size smaller jeans, and do I look good!

Oh, and this will be, the very last thing, I am ready to kick your asses!

Bye and have a nice day!

Julie flower
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tracey Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:38 am

three pounds to go to make my goal...... I have one week. I am gonna do this!!! tongue

Even if I have to starve! Mad

I will make my goal!! geek
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:18 am

I can't believe it, I finally got over the 20 lb mark. Very Happy I am ready to go another week with this thing. Twisted Evil
This is like the race of the rabbit and tortoise. Sometimes you can't give up everything in your eating habits, cause you will stare for the things you give up. Then after indulging in it, you have gained everything back, I'm thinking if you eat what your hungry for, in small quanities, this will have satisfied you, and you can go on with eating right. Does this sound right or not? confused
MILLERS, when you go this weekend I will be thinking of you, and you may even get phone calls. You will make the right decisions on what and what not to eat. And when you take a bite of something, know that I'm watching you! bom
Janet, you can do it down there, Mom and Lorainne are watching what they are eating too!
Bridget I'm so darn proud of you, keep up the good work!
I don't think Misti had a good week, but I will be sure to ask her. What about Chelsea??? We have to keep her in mind even if she don't let us know.
Tracey I'm with you, we're going to do this if it kills us!!!
Keep up the good work everyone! santa is coming!

Julie flower
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down