The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week of 8/3/2009

4 posters

Go down

Week of 8/3/2009 Empty Week of 8/3/2009

Post  Admin Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:06 pm

Every week I will add a new topic and each person can go in and add their gain/loss. I am going to try to set it up so everyone can post new topics but it is going to take a little time for me to figure out how all of this works. In the mean time if there is a topic or a question you would like to discuss that isn't already up just let me know.

Admin
Admin

https://thefullerfamily.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Week of 8/3/2009 Empty Postings

Post  kemiller Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:12 pm

I now have it set up so that each person can go in and start a subject on whatever they want. The only problem I am still having is trying to do it so we can have more than one forum. For now we are just going to have to start new topics under the forum titled my first forum.
kemiller
kemiller

Back to top Go down

Week of 8/3/2009 Empty Exercise anyone?

Post  Jackie Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:28 pm

I am working hard on this since I got home from vacation. I'm counting Weight Watchers points and so far so good. Kendra says that you count points off for exercising now on WW. Does anyone know how that works? I thought it might encourage us to exercise more!

After I lose 20 pounds I get to remove the pig! pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Week of 8/3/2009 Empty exercising for more points

Post  Tracey Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:42 pm

Jackie wrote:I am working hard on this since I got home from vacation. I'm counting Weight Watchers points and so far so good. Kendra says that you count points off for exercising now on WW. Does anyone know how that works? I thought it might encourage us to exercise more!

After I lose 20 pounds I get to remove the pig! pig

Example: If I were to walk at a moderate pace (breaking a sweat) for 35 minutes I would gain 3 points. It is not much so if you are walking and eating at your point range you will lose faster than if you eats your exercise points. Would it be worth it to you? confused
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Week of 8/3/2009 Empty Exercise anyone?

Post  Jackie Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:11 pm

Probably not worth it, but the exercise is pretty important if you want to lose I think.

I can't get my emails to go through to you when I reply to your messages, so I'll have to put my stuff down here. I lost 5 pounds this week! Yeah! I've never lost that much before in 1 week in my life, but I've never weighed this much before either. I had also gained 2 pounds in Chicago, so I'm only actually 3 pounds ahead, but thats better than zilch. I am sticking really close to weight watchers and exercised some and drank a ton of water. Dean said that he and Jeanie had been on WW and lost and it helped his diabetes quite a bit so they are thinking of starting that again. That should be incentive for those of us with diabetes and those of you that are at high risk of developing it.

Jay worked really hard this weekend on the water thing and I've got him on WW points as well, although he's not liking it much. I keep telling him he'll thank me Christmas morning. Keep working hard everyone and we'll have lots to celebrate this Christmas! 15 more pounds to go and I get to get rid of this damn pig! pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Week of 8/3/2009 Empty Re: Week of 8/3/2009

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down