The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The week of 8/10/2009

2 posters

Go down

The week of 8/10/2009 Empty The week of 8/10/2009

Post  kemiller Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:29 am

Well people how did we do this week on our weight loss? I was up a little this morning but I tend to do that depending on how much food and water my stomache is holding. I have still lost a total of 4.8 pounds.
kemiller
kemiller

Back to top Go down

The week of 8/10/2009 Empty My scale

Post  Jay Miller Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:43 pm

Alright folks I am back from traveling and am in the starting line up. After gettting back Tuesday night, I weighed Wednesday morning. My scale is one of those talking scales that says your weight out loud. When I got on the scale it said "one at a time only please!"

Jackie has decided the best way for her to lose weight and help control her diabetes is to put us on weight watchers. So, over the weekend, she figured out how many "points" I get. I am so damn fat that I get more points than most football teams get for a combined score in a game. Unfortunately, the number of points you get sure as hell does not corralate to the amount of food you get. I have to get out a freaking magnifying glass to see my meal!

Jackie is also pushing water on me. I think this water drinking is equivalent to the torture technique of water boarding that has now been outlawed by the United States Government.

I like Jackie's pig idea - wish I had thought of it. She has already warned to "step back from the pig". So I am going to do a variation on her idea. I would like to lose 60 pounds - maybe more. So, I am going to sign with an elephant - because they are big, fat, and never forget. I will use one elephant for every 20 pounds I lose. So, I will start with 3. Like Jackie, I will subtract one for every 20 pounds I lose.

I sent a Miller Motivational minute via email earlier today. I hope I did not offend anyone. I try to use humor and challenges - hopefully to inspire myself - and you - to stick with this thing and maybe get a chuckle along the way.

Thank you to Tracey for organizing this. You are an inspiration to us all. Keep up the good work. Thanks too to my princess for setting up this web page - I hope she can count points better than she can tell time though!

elephant elephant elephant
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down