The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No loss this week

3 posters

Go down

No loss this week Empty No loss this week

Post  Janet Thompson Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:32 am

OK, Jay, I didn't lose anything this week but I didn't gain either. So I'm happy. Next week will be better.

Way to go Julie. For getting a late start, you have almost caught up with me. Guess I had better work harder this week.
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

No loss this week Empty Re: No loss this week

Post  Jackie Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:11 pm

After the good loss last week staying the same isn't bad. Keep working hard and let's see if you can't have a minus in front of the number again next week. Don't let Gerald's birthday ruin the whole week.

We'll all be there to keep each other at least somewhat honest. I don't plan on totally blowing it. I work too hard all week long for that.

Good luck!

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

No loss this week Empty Those of us who live in glass houses.....

Post  Jay Miller Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:53 pm

Should not cast stones. Although I am not above talking smack and giving shit, which I did to Janet before we got to Bob's the other night, once I got there, I was as guilty as the rest. As a result, I was up 2 pounds the next day. So, I have nothing to talk about.

Horray to Julie though, who was the only one that was true to her weight loss goal. I am proud of you Julie!

Jay
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

No loss this week Empty Re: No loss this week

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down