The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Bridget..... Lets kick some bunny butts before Easter!!

2 posters

Go down

Hey Bridget..... Lets kick some bunny butts before Easter!! Empty Hey Bridget..... Lets kick some bunny butts before Easter!!

Post  Tracey Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:37 pm

albino Lets get going!

What are you going to do this week (before Saturday) to lose some weight? scratch

I am going to walk every day!!! Starting today!!!

Let me know how you do. Smile
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Hey Bridget..... Lets kick some bunny butts before Easter!! Empty Re: Hey Bridget..... Lets kick some bunny butts before Easter!!

Post  Janet Thompson Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:19 pm

So have you been walking every day?

I walk most days twice a day once in the morning and once when I get home from work. I don't miss many days unless I have something else going on. I try to walk at least every day from 30-80 minutes a day and no less than 200 calories a day. I walk about 2 and half miles a day on my treadmil.
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

Hey Bridget..... Lets kick some bunny butts before Easter!! Empty Re: Hey Bridget..... Lets kick some bunny butts before Easter!!

Post  Tracey Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:24 am

I love how everyone is gong ho on this idea and then forget to get on the site.

I started walking on April 1, 2 miles. I skipped Sunday because it was too windy. I would much rather walk outside. I am going to to try and walk morning and night too if I can. I need to kick it in gear as my "fat" pants are too tight! A lot of crap going on here again so I have decided to do away with grandmas. I think I will have less stress. They (Larry) put too many stipulations in the lease that pissed me off. So they can take care of grandma themselves! They will realize how much I was paying for and taking care of! They said I don't have any hunting rights up there! Can you frickin believe it!

So I hope you stay on here..... to keep me motivated.
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Janet Thompson Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:34 pm

I told you along time ago that I thought you were crazy to keep taking care of her. The boys don't appreciate it and neither does she. They just expect it. I would tell them to go to hell too.

I am upset because I celebrated too much this weekend and gained 3 pounds but I am determined to get it back off and more. TAlked to my health advisor today and she gave me some advice on walking on my treadmill. She said to start out slow for 5 minutes and then increase up one for one minute until you get where you want to go and then start back down. So you go for 1 minute at each speed that way you get your heart rate and breathing up and it will stay there while going back down lets your body rest. So I am going to try that. She calls me every two weeks and it really helps me. It is a program through the state health plan. I will pass what she says to me along to all of you.
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post  Tracey Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:39 pm

That sucks that you 'celebrated" too much. But at least you have something to celebrate. I am happy today to find out that Jenene and Marting are being moved to Sturgis and Belle. My prayers were answered on that part. Now hopefully, I will be able to get my "whole" family involved in church.

Good Luck on the weightloss endevears and keep in touch!
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down