The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Ultimate Goal

+2
Janet Thompson
Chelsea
6 posters

Go down

My Ultimate Goal Empty My Ultimate Goal

Post  Chelsea Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:11 pm

Ok its that feeling brave and gonna tell what I really want moment. My ultimate goal is to lose 70 pounds by May or at least June. Here is the secret: I wanna wear a bikini or at least a real swim suit next summer, but still with shorts of course ( I'm not that brave yet!) There it is, take it for what its worth. Twisted Evil
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

My Ultimate Goal Empty You can do it!

Post  Janet Thompson Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:50 pm

You can do it Chelsea. I just know you can. I'm rootin for ya!!!
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

My Ultimate Goal Empty Re: My Ultimate Goal

Post  Bridget Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:50 pm

Good for you Chelsea!!!! I would love to be able to wear a bikini by next summer!! I don't know who has all checked their email so I will write it on here too. I am so excited this week! I am down 3 1/2 lbs since last Monday!!!! Woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So take that Jay Miller!!!!! :)P It's on like donkey kong!!!
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

My Ultimate Goal Empty Chelsea & Bridget

Post  Jackie Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:49 pm

I am so glad that you are finally joining us Chelsea and that you are getting going Bridget. I have gained 70 pounds since I got married so I guess that is a good goal for me as well. Right now I'm wanting to have 40 off by Christmas. We will have to have another get together next summer and take pictures and compare them to this last summers. For once we'll be proud of the change instead of ashamed of it! Come on everyone. We can do this!

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

My Ultimate Goal Empty I can't belive it.

Post  Janet Thompson Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:01 pm

Chelsea, I can't believe that you have Taz on here. I thought you were long past that. It reminds me of the time we went to the State Fair and you won that huge Taz and if I remember right, Grandpa had to take it to the car because it was so big.

Bridget, it was good to see you out walking tonight. I'm so proud of you for losing that 3.5 pounds. Just don't drink too much beer this weekend so that you gain it back. It's too hard to lose.
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

My Ultimate Goal Empty Bikini

Post  kemiller Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:27 pm

I would love to wear a bikini next summer that has been my goal every time I diet since I can remember. Maybe this time I will actually accomplish it with everyone's help. My plan is to go join Curves yet this afternoon and do that as my exercise instead of walking. I find I work off way more calories and the time goes way faster doing that.
kemiller
kemiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:10 pm

Well we are definately going to accomplish that goal for next summer Kendra!! Mom and I were talking and we both agree that this family diet has been great for all of us. We think it has also brought our family closer. Well, the ones that are participating anyway!! I might be getting a little sappy here but I am really big on family (if you all haven't noticed already!) and even if some of us live far away Sad we need to try to stay that way. Nothing is more important than family and I think we all need to remember that!! Ok, I'm done now. Have a great day everyone!!!...and beware of the redheaded monster!!!! Twisted Evil
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

My Ultimate Goal Empty Exercise anyone?

Post  Jackie Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Bridget - glad to hear that you're exercising. It makes a lot of difference. Janet's right, don't let the weekend ruin it for you.

Kendra I hope you get to feeling better so you can start curves. I know that really worked for you before.

Mom pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

My Ultimate Goal Empty I'm rooting for you.

Post  Janet Thompson Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:30 pm

Kendra, I'm rooting for you too. I hope you, Chelsea and Bridget all can get into bikini's. I hope you get to feeling better so it will make it easier for you. I didn't realize until I talked to your mom last night just how sick you have been. I am going to keep you in my prayers. Hopefully, everyone will. It's about time you have some good luck for a change. bounce
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

My Ultimate Goal Empty Kendra... you go girl!

Post  Tracey Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:28 am

Hey Kendra you lucky shit! I would love to go to Curves. It just doesn't work when you live 40 miles away. I am glad you and Leaunna are going to go. Sounds like fun. Good Luck.
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  kemiller Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:03 am

Thanks Janet ya its been pretty hard to do much of anything as sick as I have been. I was starting to do better but it seems like since I've been back here its been worse again. Its hard to exercise when your feeling like this because I have cramps down on the right hand side of my stomache and they get worse when I exercise. Tracey I totally understand you not being able to go to curves and it is more fun when you have a friend to go with but I'm not sure if she is going to go with me this year or not.
kemiller
kemiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down