The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week of July 5th

Go down

Week of July 5th Empty Week of July 5th

Post  Jay Miller Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:55 pm

well, I must admit, the level of activity on this web site is far less than it was last fall, and I am as guilty as anyone. Bridget and Janet have been posting weekly, which is better than anyone. I know it is frustrating and hard to keep coming back. But, whether you view or comment on this site or not, DO NOT GIVE UP! The reality is, we all still need to lose weight. So, whether you utilize this site or not, fight the good fight.

We have been really busy, so I am actually pretty happy that I have maintained my weight rather than gaining. That is ok with me for now considering how much eating out we have done. I did not help myself over the 4th of July weekend by over-indulging in more ways than one. I am also worried about the coming week as we prepare to take Kalin to Nashville. That will be non-stop eating out.

Even though I have been happy maintaining to this point, once I get back, I hope not to remain complacent and will get back at it in earnest. One of the things we have been doing is preparing for a rummage sale. A lot of what we are not selling, we got rid off. One of the benefits of that is my treadmill is no longer a storage unit, so once we get back, I plan on firing it up again.

Good luck to everyone and do not give up!

Jay
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down