The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEEK OF JUNE 14, 2010

3 posters

Go down

WEEK OF JUNE 14, 2010 Empty WEEK OF JUNE 14, 2010

Post  Bridget Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:56 pm

I don't have much time to write today, but I wanted to report that I weighed yesterday (forgot on Monday! whoops!) and I am down to 174.5! I don't want to get too excited yet though and get my hopes up. I'm just going to try and work really hard at what I eat and really try to excercise more!! There hasn't been much activity on this forum people!!! For those of us that are posting, we need to get the rest to get off their asses and join us!!!!! COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

WEEK OF JUNE 14, 2010 Empty Re: WEEK OF JUNE 14, 2010

Post  Janet Thompson Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:10 am

I agree Bridget. We need more activity on this site to get ME going. I weighed this morning and stayed the same. It sucks because I can't exercise (or walk) because of my foot. I'm buying a bike but they haven't got it put together yet and they won't let me have it until it's put together. I may have to try to think of something else to do. Exercise is so important when you are trying to diet.
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:21 am

Well I've been walking as much as the chiropractor will let me, but between the hills and Minneapolis I was up 4 pounds this morning. Damn, that is not how this is suppose to work. We are done traveling for a couple of weeks so I promise to try harder. Pizza and ice cream don't make for much weight loss.

Good luck with the bike Janet, and thanks for the plant. We got that one, my fern and the others that you gave me before all repotted last night. They look great.

Well I'll keep walking the dog everyday. Even if she does have accidents on my floor sometimes she keeps me motivated to walk and I'll try to eat better this week.

Jackie
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down