The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week of June 7, 2010

4 posters

Go down

Week of June 7, 2010 Empty Week of June 7, 2010

Post  Bridget Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:59 am

Okay....like I said in the previous topic, I am officially disgusted with myself. I have gained back all but 3 lbs since we started this last fall and there is absolutely NO EXCUSE for it! I weighed this morning and really wanted to cry. As of right now, I weigh 178. Like Jay, I have a big goal I want to make but I know if I try for that goal right off the bat, I know I will get discouraged. So for now, my goal is to lose 10 lbs by July 5th, my baby's 4th birthday! I would like to make my goal higher but I think that would be pushing it. We all really need to stick with it this time and encourage everyone more than we have before. I know I am one of the worst people to keep up with things, as I will admit, yes I am lazy!!! I know some of you are probably falling over in your chair because I just admitted that, but that is my first step to starting this weight loss is admitting my faults.....and that's just my first one!! So tonight when I get home from work, I'm either going to go for a walk or start my excersice dvds. I am bound and determined NOT to give up this time because I really want to feel good about myself again. If I can't get back down to where I was when I graduated high school, I at least want to be where I was before little miss Amya came into the picture. So wish me luck and gook luck to all of you!!!!! Let's kick some "FAT" ass this time!!! Smile
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Week of June 7, 2010 Empty Re: Week of June 7, 2010

Post  Jay Miller Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:51 am

First things first. Thank you to my beautiful bride. As of today, she has stuck with me for 30 years. A judge told me that only indicates she does not have a lick of common sense. Anybody that can stick with me for that long deserves something special, so we are in the hills for a few days.

I was down 4.4 pounds for the week. I was surprised. We went camping this weekend with the Becklers and did not observe the diet. I didn't do bad, but I did not do good either. I had a few jumbo adult beverages as well.

On top of that, I have not been drinking water or exercising like I should. Since we quit last winter, I have started using my exercise bike for a storage unit. That has to change.

Next weekend we are going to Minneapolis for my job, so it will be another struggle, but I am determined to succeed. I have to see if I can make it long enough to test and see if Jackie can make it another 30 years. I love you babe and this is for you and the kids.

As for the rest of you, good luck and keep at it!
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm

Thanks Jay. It's been a good 30 years so let's both get some weight off so hopefully we can make it another 30.

Bridget - I know things haven't been great for you lately for you lately either, but by getting some weight off you'll feel better about yourself. It's summer again, so it's a great time to get Amya out for a walk, play in the park, anything to move instead of sitting around and gaining weight huh?

Good luck everyone!
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tracey Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:43 pm

As I just downed my second mini mint musketeer, after my king size heath bar. (I thought it said health when I bought it.) I just realized that I forgot I was supposed to be on a diet. That must mean that I have way too much going on. I have only walked one morning. Thinking I should do that tonight before the big storm. I do feel like I should walk, just not so sure I should be dieting at this time. One step at a time. Hope you all are doing good. Did somebody change the color of this forum. It is really hard to read.

Tracey
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:27 pm

Happy Belated Anniversary Jackie and Jay!!! Hope you had an awesome time in the hills! I know we are only suppose to weigh once a week, but I cheated and weighed this morning. I think the scale is messing with me cause I weighed 178 on Monday and this morning I weighed 173.5....and I didn't eat very good at all this week!! I'm hoping maybe it was just water weight on Monday! haha But I am going to take it as a good thing and work my ass off!

Tracey, don't get discouraged. We all know you are going through a hard time right now and we are here for you. Love you lots!! I love you
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:16 am

Thanks Bridget. We had a great time.

Tracey

Keep your chin up and remember if you feel like talking you know my number and where I live. We can always drive around and have a beer. I think we've done that before.

Love, Jackie
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down