The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week of January 11th

Go down

Week of January 11th Empty Week of January 11th

Post  Jackie Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:58 pm

Hey everyone!

I wish I could say that I was doing wonderful but I stayed the same this week. Embarassed We had Wed., Thur. and Fri. off from school and it was so damn cold I didn't feel like doing anything but eat. I held back as much as I could.

Today I went back to school and it's really hard after not really sticking to my new eating plan for the last month. I am so hungry I could eat the keyboard. We are going to leave here in a few minutes and go to ballgame one of three for the week. The play matinee is Friday and Julie isn't here to help and competition is next Wednesday. You just didn't know how much you were needed around here Julie!

I'm so glad that Ryan's surgery went well. Tracey just keep thinking of that Floriday sunshine and how much you want to look as good as possible there.

Where is Janet, Mom, Bridget, Bobbi, and Gerry? Kendra just came in and told me that she posted so you even have a choice of where to post. Just post for heavens sake. Let's all get back at it! Now, I'll go make us something not so damn fattening to eat on the road instead of eating a D&K like I probably would have if I hadn't of posted before going. See this forum really does work. Very Happy

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down