The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water and no eating at night

+2
Bridget
Jackie
6 posters

Go down

Water and no eating at night Empty Water and no eating at night

Post  Jackie Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:32 pm

I'm doing great with my water drinking. Jay hates water with a passion, but I'm nagging and he's at least drinking a glass or two a day, which is an improvement for him.

Eating at night is going to take a long time for me to get used to. Last night I thought I'd starve to death and finally gave in and ate 1 handful of low fat popcorn puffs. I'll keep trying to stop doing that!

Tracey
We're all rooting for you. You got us all started so you have to stick with us! I'm not going to weight until Monday, but I'll report in then.
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Water and no eating at night Empty Re: Water and no eating at night

Post  Bridget Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:42 pm

Okay, this forum is a little confusing to me right now but I'm sure I will get the hang of it! I think I am doing pretty good with the water drinking because I would actually care to drink that over anything else. The eating late at night is what I have to work on. Antoine doesn't usually get home until later and he doesn't like to eat when normal people eat, so we usually don't eat dinner until at least 8pm (and that's early!). So I guess I either have to eat by myself or stay fat. Hmmm....what would I rather do??? haha By the way, it is 8:40pm and the current time on here says that it is 1:36AM. Kendra, could you please fix that? Thanks hun!!! Hope you are feeling better!
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  kemiller Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:52 pm

If you have any questions about any of the forum stuff you can just give me a call I have it down pretty well I think. As for the time thing I will see what I can do about that I hadn't even noticed it yet.
kemiller
kemiller

Back to top Go down

Post  kemiller Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:56 pm

There I think I got it fixed let me know if there are any other problems.
kemiller
kemiller

Back to top Go down

Post  kemiller Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:57 pm

Nevermind I didn't I will have to keep working on that and see if I can get it.
kemiller
kemiller

Back to top Go down

Water and no eating at night Empty No Eating at Night

Post  Tracey Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:22 pm

No eating at night is not a problem for me. But I need to get on track tomorrow. I have not been concentrating on this at all. Hopefully I will have a better week!

Bridget and Jackie if you must eat something at night, would it be possible to eat a piece of fruit.
And the eating late Bridget is not good for you. It is time we put US first and then tend to the needs of our families. If we are happier they will be happier too. Remember what Amaya said to you when you got in the shower! Sorry, but I had to remind you. Been there and heard that too!

Kendra you gotta get the time thing fixed. It drives me crazy. I couldn't figure it out.
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Water and no eating at night Empty NO EATING AT NIGHT

Post  Bridget Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:42 am

I never have a problem with late night snacking. The only time I snack is sometimes between breakfast and lunch, then right after I get home from work. We just usually don't eat supper until late, which I AM going to stop!! And yes I DO remember what Amya said!...that's why I'm changing my habits and I guess Antoine can eat by himself because I'm gonna look HOT by Christmas!!!! lol
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Water and no eating at night Empty Protest

Post  Jay Miller Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:35 pm

I wish Briget the best of luck and am confident she will look MAGNIFICENT by Christmas. However, I must protest the idea of any of my nieces (or my daughter) from being considered hot!
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:51 am

We always eat supper at 6 right when Jay walks in the door and then I've always eaten popcorn or ice cream or something at 9 or 10 before bed. I'm trying to move that up to 8 and I'm not as hungry at 8 as I am if I wait until 9 or 10. I also bought diet ice cream treats which have less sugar at least. I have always bought 94% fat free popcorn. You can always spray a little I can't believe it's not butter on it and it's good. I like it plain as well. The Dr. is trying to get me away from all those starches though.
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobbi Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:06 pm

Ucle Jay, I will one day be hot as hell and you will be proud to call me your niece!!!
Bobbi
Bobbi

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobbi Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:36 am

First of all, where in the hell did you get that pic Jay??? LOL Okay, it is midnight thirty and I'm up doing homework. I need to stay awake and so I'm eating cantaloupe and drinking coffee. I have to, I need something to distract me from being tired. Is it bad if I ate an entire cantaloupe by myself in two days???? I love it and lately have a had craving for it. I know it's too late to be eating but atleast it's fruit and not junk food! Oh I wonder what the scale will say in a few hours! study
Bobbi
Bobbi

Back to top Go down

Water and no eating at night Empty No eating late at night

Post  Jackie Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:13 am

Cantaloupe is a fruit and you are suppose to have 3 a day. We have been eating peaches like they are going out of style because I bought a crate of them. You can only get Colorado peaches once a year so I take advantage of that. They are out of this world.

Tracey

I still can't get email to go through to you. I don't know if you have to unblock me somehow or what, but keep working hard. You'll have to get a new journal and get started. Take a cooler with your own food in it so you don't have to eat what you're Dad brings you and keep walking! You got us all going and we all thank you for that. We're all rooting for you to be successful! It makes it easier for Jay and I to do it together. Kendra is trying too, but is so limited in what she can eat. She's feeling like crap a lot so she's probably losing, but that's not a fun way to do it either!

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down