The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EXERCISE....

4 posters

Go down

EXERCISE.... Empty EXERCISE....

Post  Tracey Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:13 pm

Okay believe it or not EXERCISE is not one of the 8 habits we are going to learn. But I think we all know the great benefits that exercise does for us. Not only in helping to lose weight but it also makes us feel better. And it is a great stress reliever. Exercise is not always easy to fit into our busy lifestyles, so here is what I do.

I have a calendar that I use for exercising. I put a sticker on everyday that I exercise. I have done this before, but this year I started one in January. Just to see what I do in a year. Jan-20 times,
Feb-19, March-7 (started calving), April-0(still calving), May-0 (too lazy), June-12 (getting going again), July-14 (combining), Aug-14 (really busy), September well I'll tell you at the end of the month!

I also have put on this calendar when I have a cold sore. Only 2 this year. How often I go to the chiropractor, 5 times this year. And a couple other things that you will have to ask me about if you really want to know. Kinda personal. Oh I also put what I weigh at the beginning and end of each month.

I usually stretch and do back exercises. Usually takes 20-25 minutes. And I walk two miles which takes me 35-40 minutes. I am struggling a little to get up in time to get all this done and shower
by 7:00 AM. But since I have started losing it is a lot easier to get up. Hopefully I can start getting up at 5:30. I went to bed at 8:40 last night. I am really tired a lot of the time. Thinking about getting one of those bands that go around your head to keep me from snoring. Maybe then I could get a better nights sleep.

Okay enough of my rambling. You would think that if I can exercise I would be able to get this weight off. Don't make much sense to get up and exercise only to eat too many points. I am working on it though. Smile
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

EXERCISE.... Empty exercising

Post  Jackie Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:32 am

For us it's right after supper we go walk. I hate mornings with a passion! Sad When it gets cold we'll have to switch to the treadmill and it will be harder because we can't do it together. I really liked curves too, but it's too far to go to Pierre all the time. I think it's good to do different kinds of exercise if possible so it doesn't get so boring.

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

EXERCISE.... Empty would you be interested in yoga

Post  Tracey Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:04 am

Would anyone be interested in getting together for yoga? Maybe we could do it a couple times a month on the stage at the gym?
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

EXERCISE.... Empty Yoga

Post  kemiller Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:58 am

I would give it a try. I think it might be fun and its always good to try something new.
kemiller
kemiller

Back to top Go down

EXERCISE.... Empty Yoga

Post  Jackie Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:15 pm

I really don't know anything about yoga, but I'll try anything once.

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

EXERCISE.... Empty Yoga

Post  Jay Miller Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:30 pm

I know very little about yoga. The little I do know, I think you fold yourself up like a pretzel. For any of you who know how inflexible I am - if I ever was able to get into a yoga position, someone would need to call 9-1-1 to get me back out of it!
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

EXERCISE.... Empty Re: EXERCISE....

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down