The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge for week of Aug. 17

4 posters

Go down

Challenge for week of Aug. 17 Empty Challenge for week of Aug. 17

Post  Tracey Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:54 am

Are you drinking at least 48 ounces of water per day?

Are you eating breakfast everyday?

Are you taming your sweet tooth by eating three fruits a day?
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Challenge for week of Aug. 17 Empty 3 fruits a day

Post  Jackie Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:51 am

Three fruits a day is a lot of fruit. We are eating a lot of peaches because I bought a crate and we eat other fruits as well. My Dr. doesn't want me to drink fruit juice (too much sugar) so I'm trying. I ate bananas for breakfast all weekend and I eat a snack at 8 and then quit for the night.

One of the things WW says is the tootsie pops are only 1 point and satisfy your sweet tooth and chocolate cravings and last a long time. I suppose it kind of defeats the sugar craving thing though huh? I see the people that have done the weight loss surgery eating those and chewing sugar free gum a lot.

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Challenge for week of Aug. 17 Empty Re: Challenge for week of Aug. 17

Post  Julie Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:59 pm

I like the thought of a tootsie pop. Good idea! Coming home made me realize that alot of you are taking this very serious and I need to get my but in gear. Geez, I was just kidding when I wanted to do this! LOL Laughing
Ok Tracey and I are going to have to show you guys that we can do it too. We're going to eat right geek and get alot of excersizing in. bounce Isn't the right Tracey???
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Challenge for week of Aug. 17 Empty Let's all work hard together

Post  Jackie Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:33 am

The one thing that's making this easier for me this time is everyone doing it together. The more of us that we can keep on board the better for everyone. I've noticed on the getting to know that's going around that everyone misses Dad the most. Let's make him proud of us. We all know he wanted us to keep our weight down. I remember him offering you money if you could lose Julie!

Jackie pig

I can't wait to get this darn pig off my back!
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobbi Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Okay, I totally suck at this. I can't stop eating and I know it's because I'm bored and all I think about is losing weight. So why do I eat more???? After a pig out weekend, I have decided to start WW today, it's the only way I can control my eating. I wanted to do it on my own but it obviously isn't working. I have also started to notice that the carbonated water I drink, is pretty much like drinking Dt. Coke. After drinking too much of it, I feel like I have been drinking pop all day. I think I will try the straight water for a while and see if it makes a difference or not. Tomorrow when I weigh, I am sure I will have gained weight but the next Monday should be good! I'm going to do this, I have to, I feel and look fat, can't fit into my fat clothes, and wake up feeling full from the day before.......those reasons should be enough motivation for me to get my butt in gear!!! Oh and I have brand new shoes sitting here that have only been used 2 or 3 times!!!!
Bobbi
Bobbi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down