The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life support administered to Fuller Family website

5 posters

Go down

Life support administered to Fuller Family website Empty Life support administered to Fuller Family website

Post  Jay Miller Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:21 am

On thing I learned about this family over the weekend - You sure do all have short memories affraid

While in North Dakota this weekend, more than one person was giving me crap about losing weight and the Fuller Family website. scratch

ME?!?!?! Shocked

You all seem to forget I kicked all of yours asses last fall. Don't wake a sleeping bear, the bear may just bite. king

So, I got home tonight, busted out the shock padels, jolted the old Fuller Family website, got a pulse, and then kicked it in the butt.

So, I am starting up again tomorrow morning. Do any of care to join me? Do any of you have the guts to try and try and beat this time? Game on ladies! Razz
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

Life support administered to Fuller Family website Empty Re: Life support administered to Fuller Family website

Post  Tracey Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:56 am

Yes I am in!! I am going to see what I can do until the 4th of July. The community is having a celebration in memory of dad. So I am planning on hitting it hard as well. I was going to walk this morning but I have an accountant meeting at 8:00 this morning. Maybe tonight. Will let you know.
Tracey
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Life support administered to Fuller Family website Empty Re: Life support administered to Fuller Family website

Post  Julie Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:03 pm

Jay as I remember you didn't kick any bodies ass! I beat yours! I think, as of now I will be finding a new job as we lost our building, and think they are moving to Dickinson. So I will have lots of time to get into gear! Look out Jay!
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:08 pm

Julie

I'm sorry to hear about your job. You seemed to really like the job. I know how stressful that can be as it's an annual worry with me. I will probably be in the same boat again in May.

North Dakota was fun, but probably added to the 7.5 pounds that I gained since last winter. I wish we hadn't have had to leave early, but at least we got Kendra's carpets cleaned.

Jackie
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:44 pm

I'm not really sure that life support has been restored!!!! Nobody is getting on here!!!!!
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Ok, this is just plain rediculous people!!!! I see that some of you are viewing this damn forum but nobody is saying anything!!!! What the hell is going on???? If you have time to get on to see if anyone has posted anything, then you have time to write at least ONE SENTENCE!!!!!
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down