The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week of Jan 4

+3
Bridget
Julie
Tracey
7 posters

Go down

Week of Jan 4 Empty Week of Jan 4

Post  Tracey Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:24 pm

What the hell?!?!?!? Nobody wants to get on the forum? Guess I am going to have to email everybody to get their butts in gear.

I NEED HELP!! I am going crazy. LOTS and LOTS of stress!!
My dad is driving me crazy. Now he wants to go to Aberdeen with me tomorrow.
My daughter is driving me crazy. She just does not understand anything!!
I am cranky towards everybody. I need some alone time and bad.
I am even getting a head ache. Trying to get financial crap in order for Don's quitting.
Have to deal with the bar shit yet. That is not my job, its dads, but he is an invalid so I
have to do it. Have to run Ryan to Aberdeen tomorrow. And I ate chocolate ALL day!!
Can't figure out when to exercise as I need to be done by 6:30 to help with the kids. So I guess
I am going to have to get up at 5:15 or it just isn't getting done.

Anybody want to trade lives for two weeks, just until I can go to Disney World. PLEASE!!
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Week of Jan 4 Empty Re: Week of Jan 4

Post  Julie Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:36 pm

I'm on Tracey and I'm with ya! Laughing
Going to Williston today even if its -17 degrees. Going to get me some diet food! Need to get going, I haven't done anything since Christmas but thank heavens I haven't gained that much. Hard to get going again but I do need to make my soup again. Went on Dotties site and got some good recipes, so I will be trying some of those. Will let you know how that turns out. Smile
Lets keep going even if noone else is joining us. I want to let you know that I will be thinking of you on your trip, know its hard when your away.
Chin up and lets get going!
Julie flower
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:39 pm

Ok, I am back too! I think we all are just trying to get back into the groove after the holidays. Well, that's my excuse anyway! I am really going to try to get back to excercising. I have gained 2 lbs back and am not happy about it! I'm going to get back on the Wii Fit and just make small 2 week goals. Like Tracey said, if you make too big of a goal and don't accomplish it, you get depressed. So, I am going to make small ones and try my hardest to reach them! I have NOT given up Tracey!!!! I promise!!! Hopefully everyone else will get back on here too!
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  kemiller Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:03 pm

I am back! I weighed on Monday and am up 4 pounds which I was not proud of. This week has been hard with basketball games and the kids. However I return back to school next week and am rejoining curves the day I return. I am going to do this and do it good this time!!
kemiller
kemiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:02 am

Tracey

It looks like most of us are back on board. At least Ryan's surgery went well. Think of the glass as 1/2 full and get off a few pounds before Disney. You should walk enough there to at least stay even!

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Week of Jan 4 Empty Ryan is doing very well.

Post  Tracey Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:58 am

Ryan is doing great! They gave us Tylenol with codine and he hasn't even really needed it. We have given it to him a couple of times, but probably didn't need to. His doctor teamed up with a pharmacy and made popcicles with a numbing drug in them. He really likes them and don't want to eat plain ones. They are supposed to numb his throat for about an hour. When we left the hospital he wanted to go through McDonalds for a kids meal. He ate all the apple dippers and one nugget. He ate more after surgery than on a usual day. What a kid!! He told Don last night that if he had to get married he wanted to marry peanut butter! That way he could eat his wife!! LMAO!! He is so funny!

Brianna turned 10 on Thursday. I keep telling her she is double digits now. She thinks I am weird.
Probably that pre-teen crap! So looking forward to that!

Sorry, I have been using this forum as a form of therapy. It does seem to help tho.

I haven't really started my diet yet. I got out my journal yesterday to start journaling and I never filled it out. Lot of stress with dad yesterday. He is totally driving my CRAZY!!!! Does anyone know where I could get a nurse, lady friend, housekeeper, cook, and whatever else he may need??? Julie I need you!! HAHAHAHA

I will update my weight loss on Monday. Didn't get to go to WW this week either. They probably think I died!!

This forum needs new emotions!
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:08 pm

Hey I didn't know that Ryan had his tonsil out! I knew you were taking him to Aberdeen but never did know how it turned out. Sounds like he is doing good.
Please tell Brianna Banana Happy Birthday. Sorry I missed it. Been having trouble with my knee, so been dealing with that. Can't get into a ortho doctor till Jan 19, so will see then.
I don't know about the rest of you but our everyday lives are part of eating right so this forum can be to talk about anything. Good therpy for us, besides that we can keep in touch with what is going on with family. Tracey do you want me to quit using the emotions??? lol
Janet where are you? Miss hearing from you!
Julie flower
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Week of Jan 4 Empty New Year's resolution

Post  Jay Miller Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:32 pm

Alright, Alright. I AM BACK!!!!! Tracey has been hounding me to get back on the forum and back in the saddle as to weight loss. I appreciate it. I also saw in going back in reading the posts that Jackie was secretly getting you guys to nudge me. That is why I love her so much.

Like everyone, I have "issues." Since Thanksgiving, mine has been that I have been so darn busy. The stress of the holidays is apparent. In addition, there are basketball games (3-4 nights a week) and play practice 3-4 nights a week. Do the math. It equals no free time. Plus, the job cycle has caught up to me. Cases that inevitably go to trial get continued over and over again until they all seem to go at once. That means twice a year, things get even busier than normal. Unfortunately, January is that time for me. Two trials, another major hearing and two briefs (which are anything but brief).

I am not disappointed in myself too much. I actually maintained my weight since my last post on November 29th or 30th. I weighed on Monday and was still down 25 pounds.

My New Years Resolution is lose as much weight in 2010 as I did in 2009 and to do so before summer begins. So, despite my 6 week abscence, I hope the forum continues to be ACTIVE until at least then. Then I can get into a bikini if the girls make their goals and we can take another set of pictures. Too many people get on here and say I AM BACK and then don't post again for two months - you know who you are! I promise not to do that. I am back with a vengenacne! Busy or not!

By the way, We cut back on Christmas this year since we are getting furniture. However, the few packages I did get were other wrapped in penguin paper or in a bag with penguins taped onto it. I should kick Julie's ass!

Speaking of Julie, I think she gets the MVP award for 2009. While she was here we went uptown as a group to eat. She ordered a grilled chicken salad. I was so proud of her! I think she is an inspiration to us all.

NOW, Lets Get to it Everybody!

Jay "the Penguin" Miller
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Janet Thompson Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:54 pm

Jay - for your information - I was the one that started the Penguin not Julie. She said you walked like a duck if you remember correctly.

I got on the scale on Friday and I had gained a pound since the last time I was on here. I'm down 16 instead of 17 pounds. I bought a stationary bike this weekend and Geald put it together for me. i tried it out last night. But I didn't last long. Man does that make your leg hurt. I can see it is going to take a while to get into shape on that thing. I haven't felt much like getting on this forum because I don't really feel like I am part of this family much. The only time I see or hear from anyone is when mom is home. I guess I'm just feeling left out. I feel like I live at the end of the earth instead of in Ft. Pierre. Sorry to lay this on you but I thought it was time to tell you how I feel.
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Miller Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:45 am

I stand corrected. It was Janet who started the "Jay Walking" discussion and branded me with the "penguin."
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Tracey Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:31 am

Good to know that this therapy forum is useful to all of us. I have come to realize that I have been complaining a lot about being stressd out. I realize that I am the only one that can help myself. I do know for a fact that excercise is the best medicine for stress, so why is it so damn hard to exercise when we are stressed. I believe that stress leaves us with absolutely no motivation. However, exercise gives us motivation. So therefore, stress, exercise, and motivation are so closely related. It takes a lot of motivation to exercise to get rid of (or minimize) stress!!

I got up yesterday at 5:20 thinking I was going to get back on the treadmill and resume my routine, which included 20 minutes of walking, 20 squats, and 20 minutes of walking. BUT that idea seemed way too far out there for me. So I laid on the floor and thought about my eating while I stretched for 45 minutes. I did more thinking than stretching too! But I did get up. This morning I found myself in bed with Brianna, as Ryan has been getting up and wanting to sleep with Don, therefore, I did not get up this morning. I plan to do some sort of exercise before I go to bed tonight.

I thought Ryan would be back to school by now, but he seems to be fevering up a bit during the day for some reason. So he is still at home as of now.

I have decided that I have to help myself get through this slump that I am in. I am really glad that I have this forum to help me through the tough times. Thanks everybody for reading. Or not! LOL
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down