The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week of Dec. 28

2 posters

Go down

Week of Dec. 28 Empty Week of Dec. 28

Post  Tracey Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:04 am

Okay I had lost a couple pounds before Christmas, however, I gained those back. So I am at a steady 17 pound loss. That is okay. But now that Christmas is over, it is back to journaling. Smile
Hope everyone is doing okay. Our Christmas pictures are great! santa rendeer
Hopefully the king can get back on track and make this a competition again!
Lets get going so that our Easter pictures are totally awesome! albino
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Week of Dec. 28 Empty Re: Week of Dec. 28

Post  Julie Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:48 pm

I'm with Tracey! I'm up 1.5 and still eating. Sad And that is the sickest looking rabbit I've ever seen, but if that's what we have to work with, I guess he'll have to do! LOL I will make a goal and get to it by Easter!
Everyone else is avoiding this like they are doing the eating thing! Are you guys Sleep or what??? I don't care if your eating or not. You need to get on, that's what we're here for. To help each other, get it??? You guys are letting the rest of us down. So all you king and queen get back on lets get going! I'm coming home and I will be watching you. Suspect
Julie flower
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tracey Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:38 pm

I just got my new belt today!! I had to order a large because my XL was too BIG!!!
Yippee! Waaa Hooo! Woot Woot !! YAAA HOOO! Yippee! !@#$#$##@!!
I think you get the picture.

Tomorrow is a new day, a new month and a new year!! I can't wait to get started!
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:08 am

I get the picture! Very Happy I'm so happy for you Tracey! I love you I agree with you that it's like a new beginning and I'm excited too! bounce Christmas is over and now it's time to set our new goals. Lets start the new year off with a big bom
Julie flower
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down