The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week of Dec. 14th

+3
Chelsea
Tracey
Jackie
7 posters

Go down

Week of Dec. 14th Empty Week of Dec. 14th

Post  Jackie Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:06 am

How's everyone doing? I lost 1 more pound for a total of 24. I was down 24 1/2 yesterday, but had too much pop yesterday. I plan to hit that 25 milestone this week!

Keep working hard everyone. Gotta go freeze my ass off now. All of the schools around us are starting late. What the hell?

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Week of Dec. 14th Empty Re: Week of Dec. 14th

Post  Tracey Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:20 pm

I am down 1 pound too, for a total of 16.

Check out the memberlist and see the last dates people have been on. November 29?? Come on you guys. We need you to get on here.

JAY WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU??????? I am going to start harassing you. Did you eat breakfast this morning? Are you drinking your water???? What about lunch, you didn't skip it did you? If I don't hear from you by tonight Jay I will be calling you. I have to go to Taylor's concert first tho. But I am sure you don't go to bed before ten.

Everybody needs to call Jay today!!! Wink

Come one Jay, santa is coming soon. We need to lose some more weight before rendeer gets here!
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Tracey Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:15 am

I guess Jackie and I are the only ones posting. So hey Jackie, I lost another pound. Hopefully , I can keep it off the next three days. I am hoping to lose three more by Christmas to get a total of 20 off. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Week of Dec. 14th Empty dun dun dun duuuunnnn!!!

Post  Chelsea Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:28 pm

just thought i would check in and tell you all you are done for now!! i bought a treadmill and gonna use it! hitting it hard and gonna walk twice a day..you are all welcome to text or call to make sure i am doing this. as of this moment i am typing this and walking at the same time! kendra do not attempt this!! bring on the holidays!!! Twisted Evil
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:34 am

You go Chelsea. Tracey keep up the hard work. I hope your Dad is doing well. Get on when you get home and let us know how your Dad is and how you did in Sioux Falls with all the stress and everything. Chelsea we are counting on you.

Julie
You can't rest on your laurels just because you hit that magic 25 mark. Let's keep going.

Where is everyone else?

I have to admit I've snuck a little Christmas candy, but I'm trying to stay reasonable and as of yesterday I was down 24.5. I would really like to be at 25 Christmas morning. Pray for me to have the will power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pig santa
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:10 pm

Sorry I haven't posted lately! I meant to post yesterday but I am working on a little project that is taking me forever to do and I have to get it done ASAP, so that is why I haven't been on the forum. HONEST, SWEAR ON MY LIFE!!! I am a little more upbeat then I was last week because I lost 3 lbs back from what I had gained, so now I am at 170.5, which is NOT good considering how much harder I could have worked to lose more by Xmas. So for that, I am disappointed in myself. BUT...I am not going to give up just because I didn't make my Xmas goal. I just have to stay positive and optimistic that I can make my new goals! I can't wait to see you all next week...and mom the next week! Be ready to have some fun cause that's what this family needs...LOTS OF FUN AND LAUGHS!!!! LATER TATERS!!!!
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:17 pm

I'm still here and I haven't forgot about getting on. Just been busy at work, I worked all this week and getting ready for our Christmas party. Worked so I can take off the week after Christmas.
I didn't lose this week! I'm not getting to stressed out about it. I went out so I knew I probably wouldn't, and I'm ok with that. Have to do that sometimes too. Our party was last night so if I maintain this week, I'm ok with that too. In fact I'm probably going to try to maintain until after Christmas and then hit it hard again because I want to hit another goal. An Easter goal?
Good news on that note. Misti's down 8.5 lbs! She is losing slow but she is happy what she has done. I don't think she wants to be left out, so she is hanging in there.
Been talking to Tracey, sounds like Jim is doing great, and hope he is feeling better by the holidays!
Maybe we all need to get on here, but let's remember that we are all busy right now so maybe we can all understand, why?
I really miss hearing from Janet too, maybe when we all see each other we can get another little boost!(hope I spelled that right)
See you all after Christmas for a picture! So get ready!!!!
Julie flower
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Janet Thompson Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:46 am

I'm here but I've been so busy that I rarely find time for the computer. Going to Branson for Thanksgiving has really put me behind. I almost didn't decorate for Christmas and now I wish I hadn't. Just took time that I could have used somewhere else. No one sees it anyway so it is just a waste of time. I am having a hard time getting in the Christmas spirit this year. It used to be my favorite holiday but I don't think it is anymore. It's just too stressful. Then throw in a birthday and anniversary on top of it. Just stupid. Too much for one week. I had gained some while in Branson but took it off. Now I'm just see sawing back and forth. Got on the scale on Thursday and I'm at a 17 pound loss but had 3 Christmas parties since Thursday morning so who knows where I'll be by this Thursday. I figure if I can maintain through Christmas I'll be okay. Then I'll be ready to go again when January rolls around. I just can't find time to exercise and that's what I need to do. I wish I had a treadmill but I don't. I just have to figure out what I'm going to do. Was going to join Curves but they aren't open from 1-3 in the afternoon and that's when I like to go there. My lunch is from 1-2 so I like to exercise then. Guess I'll have to walk the mall which is what I was doing for a while. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I'm still in the game but not as enthusiastic as you guys are right now. I'll get with it again in January. Thats a promise.
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post  kemiller Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:52 pm

Janet I don't know how much help this will be to you but at our Curves in Aberdeen we had a bunch of people put in that they would come over there lunch hour if they would stay open from 1-3. So now our Curves stays open from 1-3 on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday but closes from 1-3:30 on Tuesday, and Thursday. This may be a suggestion that you want to bring up to the Curves in Pierre and just see what they say. Sorry for the luck on them being closed over your lunch hour it deffinately makes exercising easier for me when I go there.
kemiller
kemiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down