The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COME ON MILLER FAMILY......

3 posters

Go down

COME ON MILLER FAMILY...... Empty COME ON MILLER FAMILY......

Post  Tracey Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:44 pm

What the hell is happening to us???? We need the Miller's to get their butts back on track and get a goin!! You are what is keeping this thing alive. Jay how could you say the king is dead??? And what about Jackie queen we need you to keep us motivated!! This weekend maybe you guys need to journal. Kendra can post what you all eat...everytime you eat!! That will keep you honest.

Come on Julie....give it to them!

Lets get going! bounce
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

COME ON MILLER FAMILY...... Empty Re: COME ON MILLER FAMILY......

Post  Julie Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:16 am

Ok, you old grumpy little basterd, get your ass in gear! And take that little penguin family with you! You hear me! Don't you guys let us down! We've all worked to hard for this, and I don't want to lose! Well, yes I do, I do want to lose, but I don't want to be a loser, oh hell, yes, I want to be a loser. I DON'T WANT TO LOSE THE BET THAT WE CAN LOSE THE 200 LBS! Got It???
Ok, I think I'm done now!
Great job Tracey and Chelsea, your quite the little team. Way to go Chelsea, sneaking up on us like that. LOVE IT!!!
Janet, hope your doing good on your vacation! Thinking of you!
Bridget, you get on that wii fit and get to sweating. No child in your way now so go go go!
Guess I didn't see how much we're down, but make sure you get on the forum on Thanksgiving morning, because I will be sure to post!
Julie flower
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  kemiller Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:30 am

OK JULIE, I see you yelling at all of us on here but what about Bobbi and Misti huh? I will get back on board I promise it might just take me a little while. After having such a strict diet so long I have went a little (ok maybe a lot) overboard on what I am eating and drinking. But since for some odd ass reason I love this family so much I will hit it hard again the next few weeks until Christmas and then I am going to eat pie and salads and whole bunch of stuff I'm not supposed to have for 2 days and then I will come back I promise!! I have some clothes comming for Christmas and I AM going to fit in them and LOOK GOOD!!
kemiller
kemiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Tracey Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:22 am

Kendra Oh Kendra....

I understand that you have been on a strict diet. BUT that should have helped you get rid of the cravings of all that junk. DON'T over do it. You will totally end up regretting it and it is not worth it! Believe me! We have all been there. And it is not worth it! So hang in there and get back to Curves. No excuses. Good luck this weekend.
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down