The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[color=darkred]The Miller's must be stopped!!!! [/color]

4 posters

Go down

[color=darkred]The Miller's must be stopped!!!! [/color] Empty [color=darkred]The Miller's must be stopped!!!! [/color]

Post  Bobbi Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:15 pm

Okay I think it's time that the bragging rights are taken away from the Miller's!!! I'm gettting off my fat butt and taking charge!!! No way will I let Jay win this!!! We all know that if this competition involved power tools, we would be slaughtering that family!!! I would love to challenge Jay to assembling a shelf or something, his bragging rights would be put to bed! I think it's great how the Miller's are doing but here's your warning Jackie, Jay and Kendra......look out because I hate to lose and if it means I have to actually exercise......well damnit, I will make that sacrifice.......tomorrow!!! Very Happy
Bobbi
Bobbi

Back to top Go down

[color=darkred]The Miller's must be stopped!!!! [/color] Empty JAY MUST BE DEFEATED!!!!

Post  Tracey Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:38 pm

Yeah man I totally agree with you Bobbi. But then if everybody had someone riding "his" afro butt and cooking for "him" afro it would be a lot easier to win this thing. So we need to get it together and lose this week. I challenge everyone to beat afro's ass this week.

Hahahahah........HAVE A NICE DAY........hahahah....... affraid .....be afraid.....be so afraid!!

Last edited by farmgirl87 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

[color=darkred]The Miller's must be stopped!!!! [/color] Empty Re: [color=darkred]The Miller's must be stopped!!!! [/color]

Post  Bobbi Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:04 pm

The challenge is on. Tracey don't make fun of mom's spelling when you can't spell either. Afraid has one F not two!!! Razz
Bobbi
Bobbi

Back to top Go down

[color=darkred]The Miller's must be stopped!!!! [/color] Empty Screw you Bobbi!

Post  Tracey Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:00 pm

look at the afraid guy over there ->
I spelled it right until I looked over there ->
the smiley guy that I call Jay
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

[color=darkred]The Miller's must be stopped!!!! [/color] Empty Everyone's after the Millers

Post  Jackie Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:28 pm

Sounds like everyone is after us! I am cooking a lot less beef and more chicken and fish. I think that is helping. We eat the healthy choice meals, or WW or whatever is on sale for lunch. Bobbi we went down and walked along the river after the benefit Sat. night so we wouldn't miss our nightly walk. That's a great place to walk. You need to call your sister and take your little niece for a stroller ride every night and that's a great place to do it. Help each other out!

Tracey we'd love to have you come in and walk with us. How are you doing with Ryan in school? I have checked on him several times and he seems to be doing quite well. He always has a big smile and wave for me. He seems to be making friends so that's good.

I don't know if Mom has figured this board out or not, but she is planning to kick Jay's ass as well. After losing 4 lbs. last week I would actually be happy to stay the same this week. Let's all stay committed to this thing. We can all do it! I plan to have this pig off my back by the end of Sept. after I've lost 20 lbs.

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

[color=darkred]The Miller's must be stopped!!!! [/color] Empty Re: [color=darkred]The Miller's must be stopped!!!! [/color]

Post  Julie Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:55 am

OK, afro 's asking for it now. We will come out and play the game! lol! Ready or not here we come! flower
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum