The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here goes

3 posters

Go down

Here goes Empty Here goes

Post  Janet Thompson Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:02 pm

Well, I got on the scale last Wednesday and I had lost 3 pounds. I was so excited until I got on the scale on Thursday and I had gained one of those pounds back. Damn it's hard to lose when you got a bum foot that won't let you get out and walk. So I am in the process of buying a new bike. However, they won't sell it to me until it is put together so I'm still waiting for the call. Went dancing this weekend so I'm hoping that it will help. May have to get my stationary bike out and try that until I get my other one. I agree that we need to get going again. But it's hard until you get those first few pounds off. I actually only gained 4 pounds back from before so I'm pretty proud of that. I kind of jump back and forth so I need a kick in the butt to get going again.

Tracey you have a lot to deal with this year so it may be hard for you to do this. But I have a feeling that once everyone else gets going, it will make a big difference. That is what happened to me last year. I just really wasn't ready to diet when every one started but once you guys started losing, I didn't want to be the only one not losing. So I have faith that it will work for you too. I love you
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

Here goes Empty Re: Here goes

Post  Tracey Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:25 pm

Thanks for the vote of confidence mom! But you are right. It just doesn't make my
priority list right now. I actually for the first time (in forever) don't think about my
weight everyday. And I am definately at a high level of stress right now. So much
to think about. But things are slowly coming together. If only I didn't have to stress
about employees! I am not good at the employee thing at all.

I hurt my back this weekend and you will never guess why. Yep I did it! I went to
Becklers and sewed my first quilt on Friday. Thanks to Don's niece. Went on Sat
so that Brianna could do one and guess what!! Ryan wanted to lay material out to
make one too. Don was pissy as his son stayed to sew a quilt instead of going
fishing. He did it! He sewed the whole front side by himself on a sewing machine.
I think his was 4 squares by six squares. Brianna made hers 6X8. Chelsea came up
and I sewed hers. Ryan and Brianna helped too. Chels never sewed. Said she was
sticking with her tractor. Now my back is killing me, but as Don tells me it is
because I don't exercise. Like I didn't know that. DUH!! But I think it is just a
muscle sprain so it is better than it was. As Don's sister Kathy left she yelled
across the room at me..."Tracey you just keep amazing me. Now you even sewed
a blanket."

It was all worth it. I know how proud Eva was that I took the time to go up and then
to sew a quilt. And to watch her and her sister sit on the couch and laugh as Ryan
picked out material for his quilt. He was so funny. He found a square with a pocket
on it and it had to go in the center of his blanket. Be sure to ask him about it, he is
so proud. Enough of my rambling.

Good luck to everyone in their dieting endevors. SP???
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Janet Thompson Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:03 pm

I am so proud of you Tracey. You never cease to amaze me. You tackle things that I never thought you would. Who would have thought you would do something like that? It is one thing that I have never had a desire to do. I'm glad that you went up and spent time with Eva doing something that she loved to do. I'm glad that Don didn't make Ryan go with him. It doesn't hurt for boys to do things like that. It makes them more independent. I wish I could have been there to see that. So did you get the blankets done or do you still have more work to do on them? Sometimes dieting can be put on the back burner. I have faith in you that you will come back to it. Just remember that I love you no matter whether you are fat or skinny.
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:28 am

Tracey

Tell the kids that I want to see their quilts. Those are so cool and what a neat thing to do with Eva! Sorry to hear that you hurt your back though. The chiropractor told me to walk shorter distances 2 - 3 times a day instead of doing it all at once. It seems to be helping my back.

Jackie
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum