The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

January 15

5 posters

Go down

January 15 Empty January 15

Post  Janet Thompson Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:27 pm

I had gained a few pounds over Christmas but have gotten that off and one more. So I am at an 18 pound loss total. The bike has evidently helped even though I've only been on it twice. And now my upper legs are hurting so guess I'll wait another day before climbing on again. It's way harder than the treadmil.
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

January 15 Empty Re: January 15

Post  kemiller Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:13 pm

Keep working on that bike Janet it will get easier I promise. I thought Julie was crazy when she told me the eliptical was so much harder to work out on then the treadmill and boy was I wrong. The treadmill or walking in general doesn't have any resistance to it but every other exercise I can think of does. All machines that you work out on deffinately do and so does swimming. So keep up the good work Janet and it will get easier and will only help in your weight loss.
kemiller
kemiller

Back to top Go down

January 15 Empty January 18th

Post  Jackie Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:47 am

When I weighed a few days ago I was down 1 1/2 pounds, but over the weekend I undid all of that and now I'm actually up 1/2 pound this morning. This time of year is absolutely ridiculous for us. We hardly ever have more than an hour at once at home when we aren't sleeping. We go to ball games about 4 times a week between boys and girls and play practice another 3 to 4 times a week. I told Jay about a week ago that I felt like I was going to have a nervous break down from all the running. (The life of a highschool kids parent.) It drives me crazy, but I will miss it like hell when he graduates. I do good at work, but never being home to eat supper is just killing my diet. At least I'm pretty much holding my own. Before we started this I had gained like 25 pounds in a year after my back surgery. I will try harder this week, but I know it's going to be hard with play practice and a game in Huron today and the play competition in Pierre on Wednesday. I just need to figure out how to eat healthy even when I'm busy because my exercise is non-existant.

Janet don't feel bad about not being a part of the family. None of us get together since Mom left. I guess without her here to invite us over for things we just each get busy with our own lives. The only time we see Dean and Jeanie is at ball games and I sit with my friends and they sit with theirs so more often than not we don't even speak. They very seldom come to church so we don't even see them there. I only saw Julie for about 1/2 hour when she was home and that's just because her family used my house to have their Christmas in. When she comes home she understandably spends her time with her kids. I don't see Tracey or Julie's girls hardly ever either. It's too bad, but our family as a whole just isn't close as we used to be. That's why I like this forum so much. It's the one way that we still remain "a family."

On that note, Janet and Gerald, Tracey and family thanks for coming to Kalin's play last night. It meant a lot to us that you were there. Most of the kids have grandparents and parents that come to their plays, but Kalin doesn't have anyone that isn't part of the play to watch him so it means a lot to him when family comes. It also means a lot to Jay and I as directors. bounce

Tracey your're not counting on me being in the play right? I think I'd rather help with the supper unless you really need me. We don't know if we'll be done with the one act and then we'll be starting the 3 act before you get finished with your play. If you are counting on me I'll do it. I know how hard you're working to pull this thing off.

Let's work hard this week gang. I promise I will try hard to have a negative in front of my number this week.

Jackie pig pig (I'm feeling like a really big pig the last month or so.)
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tracey Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:03 pm

Jackie, sorry, but I was counting on you. I am wishing I would never have started this thing. I think it is going to be really hard to get people to practice. I am thinking abort....abort!!! We will see how it turns out Wed. night.

Kalin was great in the play. Maybe he would be a good hillbilly!?!?!

I have gained 3 pounds since Christmas. I have only exercised one time. But, for the stress that I have been feeling, I guess that isn't too bad. I know that I really need to kick in the butt, but I am having trouble getting going again. Ryan finally went to school today, Don is finally done with his stressful job, although they are begging him to come back. Sounds like he will help them on Friday and then when we get back from Disney he will help them in Feb. They want him back after harvest next fall too. So we will see what happens there. Dad is finally getting a little better. He had a good day yesterday but not so good today. Once I get this damn scrapbook done, things should get easier. Looking forward to that.

Looking forward to the womens conference this weekend. Too bad nobody wanted to go and I have to go with Ann. Oh well I will have fun!!

Hope this finds you all on a better life path!!
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:16 pm

Sounds like we're all in the same boat, I'm not doing so good either. Not losing and can't excerise, cause of my knee. Went to the doctor and the xrays looked good so doing a MRI tomorrow and he's thinking I'll have to have surgery. Same thing as Don had. Pisses me off. I don't want to have this done, but can't walk without it hurting.
Gloria Haiwick isn't good and don't want to come back for that funeral. I'm thinking Roger might just be pallbearer. Don't know if I will come back or not. Sorry if I didn't see everybody when I was home but when you only have a day that don't give you much time. Hate coming home and making people mad, so maybe the kids will just have to come and see us here.
Wish you all good luck on your weight loss!
Julie
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down