The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woooo Hoooo!!!!!

+2
Tracey
Janet Thompson
6 posters

Go down

Woooo Hoooo!!!!! Empty Woooo Hoooo!!!!!

Post  Janet Thompson Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:37 am

I can't believe that I finally lost a pound. I think the good Lord knew that if I didn't lose a pound pretty soon, it was going to be too late for me. So I'm pumped again!!!
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

Woooo Hoooo!!!!! Empty Re: Woooo Hoooo!!!!!

Post  Tracey Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:10 pm

Holy crap! Janet and Julie are pumped!! I am pumped too!! I am going to make my 15 pound goal by Thanksgiving if it kills me!!!

WOOO HOOO!!!
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Tracey Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:08 am

Three pounds.....five days......will I make it??

HELL YES!!!!
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:22 pm

finally got a chance and remembered to weigh when i was at moms this morning. was up to 210 in the middle of harvest and now......................197!!!! Goodbye 200s, bikini season here i come!!!
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:47 am

Way to go Chelsea!!!! You too Janet!! It really helps to have a positive mindset and the support of family to get our asses in gear!! LOL
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:54 am

And yes Tracey, you CAN make that 3 lbs!!!! I believe in you!!!
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Tracey Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:51 pm

ITS TWO POUNDS BRIDGET!!!
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  kemiller Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:04 pm

WAY TO GO CHELSEA!!!!! You are kicking my ass. I guess I am going to have to come spend more time with you at your house and learn your secret. I better get back on it strong now so that I can catch back up to you because you are now 4 pounds ahead of me and I just can't let that happen. I love you and everything but I told you the other day I could beat you and I may not be able to beat you up but I am going to try my hardest to give you a run for your money on this.
kemiller
kemiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:10 pm

Way to go everyone!!! Chelsea once you got going you are kicking some ass.
Janet-see it really does work if you just keep at it. The less we weigh, the slower it will come off, but we sure do feel better don't we?
Tracey- I know that you can make your goal. Keep working hard at it.

Julie-you have taken over as the new queen. You've got me by 1/2 pound and you'll probably get me again this week. My back is really bothering me today. I was going to go and walk after school because I had to stay in Highmore to take tickets at the ball game. My back was killing me without the extra walking, so on days like that I just have to count on the eating less. I need to get back to stretching at least as that helps the back some.

I tried really hard this weekend. I got some real incentive when I bought size 18W jeans, which was a big improvement from the 22W that I was in this summer! We did have some beef sticks from Tulare (before I bought the jeans), but other than that I did really well. I stayed away from the french fries and had salads with my meals instead. I even had baked trout instead of fried shrimp and no drink at Bubba Gumps. I did sneak a few bites of Kendra's dessert though. I'm pretty happy with losing 1/2 pound when we ate out 5 days out of the last week once again. I would be happy with just a tiny loss again this week with Thanksgiving and black Friday. I just plan to stay focused enough not to gain even a little. Then starting next week until Christmas look out because I am going to really be a gal on a mission! Laughing

By Christmas santa I will be so happy with the new me that I will be lol!

Come on Fuller Family. Let's keep our small individual goals and our 200 pound santa coal in mind. We can do this!

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down