The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is time again......

+2
Jay Miller
Tracey
6 posters

Go down

It is time again...... Empty It is time again......

Post  Tracey Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:23 pm

Okay it is time to get going again!!! Jackie and I joined weight watchers on August 10th. She lost damn near 3 pounds last week and I only lost one. I don't think I did very good this last week, but I am not giving up. We weigh on Tuesdays. Cool

So how many of you are ready to get started Question We need to get bounce if we are going to look like king and queen by santa time. We don't want to end up being jocolor . Or do we scratch , No I didn't think so.

Lets see who can come up with some interesting ways to lose weight. I think Jackie has the knack for losing weight. She makes it seem so simple.

Will post tomorrow and see how I did this last week. Wink

Tracey flower
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

It is time again...... Empty I'M IN

Post  Jay Miller Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:07 pm

Welcome back Tracey. You are the inspiration to get this think kick started again
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

It is time again...... Empty Weight

Post  evelyn Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:55 pm

I have trouble trying to get where I want to be on this sight.I`m willing to get back in the saddle.I know I have to walk more.Have you posted what you did last week? I couldn`t find it.I talked to Jackie on the phone.I weigh about 176 or so.But haven`t lost anything for awhile .Grams

evelyn

Back to top Go down

It is time again...... Empty Slow but sure...

Post  Tracey Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:07 pm

I have lost a total of 3 pounds the last two weeks. Not bad, as I did a lot of eating last Thursday and Friday. So I am trying to hit it hard this week, but I sure am hungry. All because us women are so damn lucky that GOD gave us a monthly bill that the men don't have to pay. Oh yeah, they do have to pay sometimes when we get PMS. Laughing

Glad to see that Jay and Grandma are with me. Hmmm.....I think Jackie is with me too!

How is everybody else doing Question
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

It is time again...... Empty Go Tracey and Jackie

Post  evelyn Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:27 pm

I need some help.I ate way to much tonite.Am glad I got this message tonite,maybe it will help me.Lets see what we can do next week.Which one of us can do the best.Come on Tracey and Jackie,lets go man!!!!Anyone care to join us????I`m still at 176.Darn!!!

evelyn

Back to top Go down

It is time again...... Empty Re: It is time again......

Post  Tracey Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:13 am

We went out for supper last night at the View. I was good. Grilled shrimp, dry rice pilaf, and steamed carrots. Don had the chicken cordon blue. It took for ever to get our meal. So we ate all the bread. Still think I did good.

Challenge today as we are going to Aberdeen to take the kids to the monster trucks. They don't know it yet. Don doesn't want to tell them til we get there. We are planning on eating supper up there, so don't know how that will work for me.

I am getting ready to go walk. I better get going. I am late this morning.

Good luck to all that are participating.

flower Tracey
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:29 pm

Ok, I feel like crying, can't get started and you're all doing great! Tracey I wish I had your ambition but just can't get there. Going for an interview, so maybe I'll get the job and that will get me going again.
Good Luck to everyone!
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tracey Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:15 pm

I really believe that you have to be in a place in your life that it works for you. After dad died I decided that my weight was not a priority. So I didn't think about it for four months. That was the first time since Ryan was born that I didn't think about my weight everyday. It was a little relieving. Now, I am disgusted with the way I look when I want to go out. I decided that if I can manage a huge farm, then I should be able to manage my own diet. That decision has made a huge difference to me. After all, it is up to me if I want to lose weight. I am finding it difficult to walk since school has started. It is too dark to walk at six am, and I need to be ready for the day by seven so that I can get the kids ready. It is too hot at night to walk and I just don't get it done if I don't do it in the morning. So, I guess the only thing I can come up with is to walk on the damn treadmill again. And the morning walks outside have been so nice. Guess I need to talk to Don about it tonight and see if we can come up with something. He thinks he needs to leave the house at seven am. Oh tomorrow won't work either as he has to leave at five to take Eva to Aberdeen. So I better walk tonight. I didn't get up this morning early enough to walk as I went to church this morning. That was hard, I haven't been to church since Christmas. My whole relationship with God has changed and I had a hard time not crying in church. And then wouldn't you know it, we had to sing "How Great Thou Art". Good thing Dean was sitting behind me, although he didn't know it I was getting a lot of strength knowing he was behind me. I don't think I even sang the first two versus. I tried, but nothing would come out.

Sorry, I used this as a diary/therapy again. You should try it. It really helps.

Brianna made cookies today and they are really good. I swear I will not eat another one today!!!
I wanted to lose two pounds by tuesday night, BJ just sabatogsed (how do you spell that?) my diet. Shame on her. Ok Shame on me!!

flower Tracey
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:10 pm

Ok, I am back in! Tracey, you really are the inspiration for this site. You were the one who got us all started so I am so glad you are back in!!! I weighed yesterday and I am at 175. I am really going to work at it this time because I want to feel comfortable in what I wear again!!
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:34 pm

Tracey

I wish I had known you were going to church and I'd have gone with you. We quit going in support of you when all that happened. I've been thinking that it's time to go back as well. It's only hurting us and our church. Like Dean told me that church doesn't belong to them.

Jackie
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum