The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March is coming.....

2 posters

Go down

March is coming..... Empty March is coming.....

Post  Tracey Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:48 pm

March is coming and we need to get going again. What the hell did everybody quit?
Where are you people?? We need to get started on this again as it is a new month.
My plan is to start walking on the first. But, (here I go already), dad has an appt in
SF monday. So maybe I should walk sunday night.
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

March is coming..... Empty Re: March is coming.....

Post  Jackie Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:00 pm

This is the first time that I've gotten on here since Christmas, or at least since the beinning of January. I don't know how much weight that I've gained, but I know that I've gained. We've been eating hot dogs, popcorn, and walking tacos for supper at ball games. We've been averaging about 3 nights a week at games between boys and girls games. Basketball is just about over unless the girls win regions now and we get to go on to State B. Besides b-ball ice cream has become my "bedtime snack" for some damn reason. I know, I know, that's really stupid!!!

I just feel so darn bad for Tracey, Gerry, and Jim. Tracey and Don have really had a double whammy with Eva now too. Please keep us updated on her too. I visit the caring bridge site everyday. I wish there was something more that we could do. I've been saying prayers for you guys. I really have enjoyed having some bonding time with Brianna, Ryan, Brandon and Casey, and Cinnamon loves having Bailey over to play with so please don't be afraid to leave the kids and the dog here. Brianna was a big help in making wedding mints last night.

We haven't been out to Jim's because we kind of feel like he wants the people around him that he spent time with before, not people that just come around now because he's sick. Julie and Roger have always been good friends with him, and Jeanie has obviously been a big help to you. I'm sure it kind of puts Janet in a precarious situation too. I've just been hoping that you'll call when you need help Tracey. It's certainly not that we don't care. I could have probably chosen more healthy food in the care basket from Mom and I huh? Oh well, I figured that with what you were going through you'd need some chocolate and caffeine to get you through. We are going to expect you to get back with us on this losing treck.

Julie I haven't talked to you since you were here for that funeral. How is your knee doing? Are you and Misti still dieting?

Bridget how is it going for you? Have you lost any more? I'll have to call Mom and see how WW is coming. I haven't hardly talked to her since Christmas either.

Janet it sounds like you're probably doing as well as anyone. Keep it up.

Anyway, I'll try to get back on track. With graduations and weddings coming up I need to get going. Brittney Beckett gets married April 10th and Leauna's wedding is the night before Taylor graduates now so we are planning on going to the wedding and heading back the next morning for the graduation. Then we'll be going to N.D. for Alissa's the next weekend.

Good Luck everyone and let's get started again!
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum