The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I DID IT! IDID IT!

4 posters

Go down

I DID IT! IDID IT! Empty I DID IT! IDID IT!

Post  Julie Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:05 am

I DID IT! I DID IT! I DID IT! I MADE MY GOAL! 25 LBS! cheers

JULIE flower
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

I DID IT! IDID IT! Empty Re: I DID IT! IDID IT!

Post  Tracey Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:42 am

Congrats Julie Very Happy

I suck still. I am up two pounds. I don't know what the hell I am doing wrong. I am going to journal and count and figure points all week. No more guessing!!
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:12 pm

Maybe you shouldn't weigh everyday. Sometimes that is not good. You could be up because of simple water weight. Don't get down, cause you look so good and you have lost. I'm so proud of you, and I have lost slow and it all adds up. Just remember that. I do think you should journal if you think that its over eating. We all have a problem of doing that. Just think your still down 13 and that is good. Carry 13 lbs of sugar and see if that's not alot. That is what i remember from ww. You know that 1 lb of fat that they passed around! 13 lbs is alot! affraid

Keep it up!
Julie flower
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:56 pm

Congratulations Mom!!!! I am so happy for you!!! I can't say the same for myself. I haven't excercised all week. Amya and I have both been sick since Monday and I have felt so drained that I don't want to do anything. I'm feeling better today but Amya still sounds horrible and she isn't her hyper self. I don't know if that's a bad thing or a good thing!! lol I am going to try to work really hard the next couple weeks to get as much off as I can before Christmas....but that doesn't mean I'm stopping there. My ultimate goal is to be at least 135 by this summer. It's not that hard of a goal, so I just have to keep pushing myself to stay motivated.

Tracey, I know how you feel. It's like you just want to give up because everytime you get on the scale, it's not what you want to see. We can't give up though!!!
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Tracey Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:27 am

Yipeee! I am back down to my 15 pounds off! Even if it is water weight (whatever the hell that is) I get pissed off and hit it harder. I forgot that right before my monthly bill I do this! So hopefully all is well. Very Happy

Hey just thought I'd let you all know that Don told me this morning that my face is as soft as a baby's. I told him that it is all that Arbonne that he complains about that I buy. Very Happy

Yes I am feeling mighty fine this morning. Although I have not walked yet, which when I don't get it done right away might not get done at all. But my stickers on my calendar are looking good so I better get to it sometime today.

This has been a really busy week for me.
Monday, Chelsea and I went to Presho and to Pierre ALL day.
Tuesday, was the kids' Christmas Concert in Highmore.
Wednesday, Miller to WW
Thursday, The dog had a haircut at 7pm
Friday, Ryan has doc appt at 3.
I dont have my tree up. No decorating done in the house. Wanted to put more stuff up outside.
Chelsea don't have anything done.
Skipping Christmas???.......No Way!!

Stressed...spells desserts backwards. Got to remember not to get stressed backwards!!
Laughing
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:59 pm

Congratulations Julie and Tracey!!! Way to go - I'm so proud of both of you!!!!! 25 pounds is a lot of lose. I'm sitting at 24 as far as I know. I screwed up my back good sitting in jury trial all tensed up for 2 days, but at least we convicted the bastard. The judge wrote me a letter and said that it was one of the worst cases that she's seen in all her years on the bench. I couldn't even eat supper the night we had to watch those stupid videos. I can't exercise at all. Tracey saw me at Carr's office. I can barely walk. I haven't been eating much though so maybe I'll lose some more this week.

I'm really proud of you girls. We should have did this before Vegas and the walking would have been easier.lol

Come on you young ones. Us old gals are showing you up.

Chelsea,Mom and Janet where are you???????

I love the stressed backwards. That's cute Tracey...and so true

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum