The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COMPLIMENTS FROM AQUAINTENCES ARE VERY ENCOURAGING!!!

3 posters

Go down

COMPLIMENTS FROM AQUAINTENCES ARE VERY ENCOURAGING!!! Empty COMPLIMENTS FROM AQUAINTENCES ARE VERY ENCOURAGING!!!

Post  Bridget Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:00 am

Okay, here is my last post for this morning. One of our New Holland reps (for those of you that don't know, New Holland is one of the brands of farm equipment we sell!) came in my office. I will reinact it for you!

Rep: i brought donuts for you this morning
Me: nope, i can't
Rep: why not?
Me: i'm on a diet
Rep: what for? oh come on, have one
Me: nope, i'd be breaking the rules!

he leaves and comes back

Rep: what are you on a diet for anyway?
Me: cause i'm not happy with how i look
Rep: what's wrong with how you look
Me: i want to be where i was before i had a child. i just want to lose 30 more lbs
Rep: WHAT?!?! you don't need to lose that much!
Me: that's where i was before my kid! i wasn't too skinny. trust me, i don't want to be a stick!
Rep: well i think you look good the way you are!
Me: well thank you!

I just wanted to share that because it made me feel really good. Don't get me wrong, it feels good when family and friends give you compliments, but for some reason, it's different when it comes from someone you don't know very well than when it comes from someone you are close to...if that makes any sense!

So, there is my motivation for today. Good luck to everyone this week!!!
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

COMPLIMENTS FROM AQUAINTENCES ARE VERY ENCOURAGING!!! Empty Re: COMPLIMENTS FROM AQUAINTENCES ARE VERY ENCOURAGING!!!

Post  Tracey Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:27 pm

Oh YES YES.... compliments from guys we don't know very well sure seem to put smiles on our faces.
It is good to know that we don't look all that bad!
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

COMPLIMENTS FROM AQUAINTENCES ARE VERY ENCOURAGING!!! Empty Re: COMPLIMENTS FROM AQUAINTENCES ARE VERY ENCOURAGING!!!

Post  Janet Thompson Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:34 am

Bridget, I have the cleaner for my DVD but I just haven't gotten around to getting it cleaned. Flossie left today and when we get the funeral over with, I promise I will get it done. Then let's hope that it will record. If not, I have a friend that would maybe do it for us. i'm shooting for next week. I'm also going to get in gear next week and try and get off the extra weight I have put back on. This month has been a tough one for me.
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum